When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire raids the world burns

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 3 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Matt blocked his dagger and jumped back once more. He stood there watching Ne'Os, thinking of all the pain he had been in. He looked him over, waiting for an attack. He thought what the best plan would be, he sighed and tossed the sword to the side. "Foolish muggle practices." he muttered to himself. He pulled out his wand and aimed it at the ceiling. He muttered something under his breath and lifted the shield around himself and Ne'Os. He would let the Aurors do their job when they were called. He looked over at Gabrielle and nodded to her, this told her she could do as she wished. Matt would only sit back and watch Ne'O's capture. He wasn't sure if he'd join in on the fight again but if he did. Ne'os surely wasn't going to come out alive, and if he did well let's say there would be a man running around with a missing arm or two. He didn't really expect himself to do all this, but it gave him a confidence booster. At least now he'd be able to take on Emof, not manage to kill him, but hold his own against him. He looked at the fountain which had been transfigured, he waved his wand at it and transformed it back to its former self. He had always wanted to change it, but he didn't have a new one in mind.

He just kept it as it was and turned to face Emof once more. "Ne'Os, I am finished fighting you for now." he began and he started to circle him. "The Aurors are going to do their job! You are going to Azkaban! You may have broken out before, but I've uped security everywhere!" he said loudly. "You are going to rot in there for the rest of your life!" he continued. "You are going to rot in hell for all the crimes you have committed! Even if you manage to escape, there will be posters everywhere. And there will be a 50 00 Galleon reward for you alive, 10 000 if your dead!" And with that he raised his wand and sent a killing curse at Ne'Os.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

When a vampire raids the world burns - Page 3 Empty Re: When a vampire raids the world burns

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Ne'Os ducked under the killing curse as he quickly s withced the daggers out for the elder wand. He rolled his eyes at the security comment "You would think you could have protected hogwarts a bit better but oh well the little snacks are mine for the takeing" he said smileing "And while the aurors take there time i will rip your throat out and feat on your heart" He raised the wand at Matt and thought, Crucio, Sectumsempra.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Matt dodged the curses feeling the heat from all of them just missing him by inches each. His eyes became a fiery red once more and he pointed his wand at Ne'Os. "You will not hurt any of the students at Hogwarts!" he said angrily! "I myself will see to that personally!" the familiar look that usually was on Matt's face was gone. There was no sign of the familiar Matt anywhere, it was a look of pure hatred and evil. "SECTUMSEMPRA!" he yelled angrily at Ne'Os!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am

Ne'Os smiled as he let the curse hit him. "Oh Matty boy you know better than to use that curse on a vampire" he said as his wounds slowly stopped bleeding "But you sadly cant as the Death Eaters now own the school" he said with a evil smile. "but i will think of that when i feat on there sweet sweet blood."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 am

"Don't you dare call me Matty Boy!" he said angrily. "Only three people on this earth call me that!" he spat. He lowered his wand and his eyes returned to a cool pale blue. "Listen Emof, you're going to Azkaban!" he said coolly. "You will either die here, or rot there so make a choice..." he responded. He looked over at Gabrielle, 'Stand down, I'll try once more," he said to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:45 am

"Hmm i dont like my choices so i will go with C which is none of the above" he said cackiling insanly to himself as he reaimed the elder wand at Matt "Crucio" he said while in his mind he actuly concentrated on casting Avada Kadavra at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 am

Matt was just in time, he managed to jump away. Only to his dismay, his wand flew in the air and the curse hit his wand. In an instant his wand was powder and he looked at Ne'O's. For once he had fear in his eyes, he didn't know how he was going to get himself out of this one. Then he remembered something, he pulled out another one of the wands. The one he had taken from Sierra and aimed it at Ne'O's. It wasn't going to be as powerful but at least it was something. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled in a worried tone.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:59 am

Ne'Os felt the elder wand fly from his hand "Matty boy watch this" he said holding his closed fist up. He opened it, The wand changed its flight path and flew back to Ne'Os's hand. "What a cool magic trick eh?" he asked quickly aiming at Matt and thinking, Morsomnium. Ne'Os wans for once in this fight worried that Matt could produce a second wand and almost take the Elder wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:12 am

Matt felt the curse hit him and he immediatly fell asleep. He began to have nightmares about the kidnapping of Emmy. Mari under attack. Sophia's killing, and that did it for him. He was alseep for quite some time fighting, trying to beak the spell. He was fighting with all his might, he opened his eyes and he was in the Atrium. He couldn't move though, he wasn't even sure if he was awake or not. He was still dreaming of course, but he didn't know why he was here. Nothing bad had ever happened here, then he realized it. He was in the middle of a duel between Dumbledore and Voldemort. Why was he here? He was dreaming, but he could actually move around..like being in a pensieve....but why was he here. As soon as he thought this again, he was surrounded by darkness.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 am

"Well now that the lovely minister is asleep lets play a game you know as a vampire i can hold him like this even while you fight me but that wouldnt be fun maybe i should well do this" he said Picking up Matt and aperating to the outside door of the Minister's Office Ne'Os aimed the elder wand at the secretary as he walked in and sealed the door. Ne'Os smiled at Matt as he lifted the curse "Wakey wakey matty boy we have some talking to do" he said keeping the elder Wand aimed at Matt and taking a few steps back so he was far enough to have time to react if Matt tried anything funny.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top