The Cracked Twilight - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 12 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 am

Robert felt Katherine leave and return a mere moment or two later. He went to the room where he felt her presence. A room done in blues and sailing ships. Katherine was tucking him safely into bed. Robert went over to the boy. It was clearly John. "It's in the middle of the night where I found him. He needs sleep now, poor boy," Katherine said. "He was being held by bloody muggles. Getting him out was easy. Keeping him safe may or may not be for now."

Robert laid his hand on the boy's forehead. "He knows his mother is dead and his father is alive someplace, but that's about all he knows. I'm going to be sure he sleeps til morning." He set a sleep spell on the boy to have him get some good rest until morning to ease the boy's adjustment.

"When Cordel wakes, I'll tell him. Well done, Kate. Well, done, Indeed."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:54 am

cordell woke to the sound of birds and the sun warming his face as it streamed threw a crack in the curtains , sitting up he moved to the window the small toy left on the bed , slowly he moved to the door and out into the coroidor for his morning breackfast coffee he never looke left or right just walked straight to the kitchen poring a cup of coffee he drank in silance expecting another day of nothing , again he missed Khaat he shook his head and he thought to him self "that girl realy should slow down" he thought as he drank his coffee.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:00 am

Robert came into the kitchen saying, "Ah, Cordell. You're awake. We have taken in a houseguest overnight. Someone I want you to meet. Come with me."

He led Cordel back down the hallway he had just come from to the door next to his. There was a young boy in the bed, just waking up, with Katherine there, serving him a big mug of Khaat's recipe for hot cocoa. It was Cordell's son, John.

"The only thing wrong with him is that he's missed you," Robert told him softly. "Go on. There are clothes for him. in the closet, and breakfast will be ready by the time you two are ready for it."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am

cordell followed Robert "house guest?" he asked as they walked , then he looked into the room his face lit up with a smile so did Johns as he hopped from the bed and ran to Steven who kneeling down huged him tight " Thank you, thankyou, both" he said almost in tears as he looked him over "he's thinner than I remeber, where did you find him?" he asked looking at Kathrine ad Robert "no, no I don't think i want to know" he said just happy to have him back.

"Dad I though you were gone" a small voice said cordell looked at John nd sighed " no son, I was almost, but thanks to these pepole they brought me back and you to me" he could not help hug him again he coulden't bring his wife back but having his son back was the closest thing "now ya get some rest i'll be only next door "he chuckled for a moment "ya hairs grown, so have you yur taller now too" he just wanted to spend every second with him but he knew he couldn't the boy needed rest. Walking him back to bed he tucked him in , gently kissing his forhead he realised how much he ahd missed it "wheres max?" he asked Cordell looked puzzled "ow hold on" he stood and dove to hsi rom picking up the dog toy diving abck he handed t to the boy who smied and setted down "he allways sleeps with him"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:33 am

Khaat apparated into the farm kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. She knew her father didn't like her doing that, but oh, well. Her mother came in and kissed her cheek. "How are you today, my dear?" Katherine asked. "I'm fine," Khaat said. "You can go in to the office with your father. I'm sure he's still checking on John."

"John? Another houseguest?" Khaat frowned.

"Stevens son. He was being held by muggles, and we brought him back last night. WIll you stay for breakfast with us?"

"Yes, she will," her father said with finality, coming into the kitchen. "That way I know she eats."

"Oh, okay, " she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:44 am

Steven streached a he walked into the kitchen for hs fisr cup of coffee "good morning" he said with a smile he felt as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders at the return of John his body seemed rejuvernated as well he felt happy even humming to himself as he crossed to the coffee pot and poring some for himself "Khaat I 'd like your hep in finding a more permainat placce for myself and John, i notced the ranch next door was up fur sale , was thinking of buying it fur me and john, kinda like a fresh start" he said sighing as the first mouth full of coffee hit him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

"So check it out," Khaat said. "That farm has been up for sale for years. Owned by a muggle couple that couldn't make it work. Its a smaller spread than Daddy's but it might work for you. Might be a worthwhile horse place or something. Not a lot of land for crops, but it would be worth your checking out. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Cordel ndded "yea i was plannin on it, but was wonderin if john would be ok if i did , I noticed a creek not far from the house might be some fish in it, yeh horse hippogriffs" , he smiled as he rembered a certain young man he'd helped get to hogwarts who said he liked to fish , he hoped he would one day see him again. he took a second drink of his coffee as sighed "feels like the attack was just a nightmare now he's back" he looked at Khaat and kathrine again "If i'd have gone with ya i'd have turned the muggles into toads or goats , what puzzles me is why John why take him in and treat him like ... like dirt" even just the thought of it made him angry.

He smiled once more as he finished his first coffee"do ya think Robert could put that sheild of his over the farm next door too, I'd apreciate it fur when im not there and john isn't in school" he could not help but give a soft laugh " I never thought that he'd be goin school"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:18 pm

"Of course," Robert said, "But you have to get the farm first. Khaat, would you get rid of that infernal coffee, please? How many times have we talked about that?"

"Just one. Then I'll go to tea, I promise," she said.

"Leave the girl alone, Robert," Katherine said, "You know you won't get her to conquer that coffee addiction. I'll make sure she gets tea after this cup. You all sit down. Breakfast is ready."

Khaat sat down at the table as her mother put the filled plates in front of each one of them. With her mom to cook and Rob, she didn't care if she ever cooked again. Her mind wandered about whether or not she could raise Abbey on that muggle babyfood that came already prepared in cans and jars. She really didn't want to cook anymore.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Steven moved to sit down but as he did John came bounding in stopping for a moment before running to him , he knelt down to look at John "whats the matter, these are the people who found you , thats Khaat , kathrine and Robert " he said introducing them "can we go home?" came his quiet voice as he stod slightly behind him "Im afaid here is home for a while" he moved with him to the table "cum on ya eat and i'll show ya the huppogriffs" at those words the young boys eye lit up "real hypogriffs, like we use to have" he asked Steven nodded "yeah"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top