The Cracked Twilight - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

As Khaat left a loud bang came from the kitchen "maam stay here" he said moving cushioly to the door slowly he pushed it open everything looked normal and he moved inside it. It was then the knifes in a rack flew at him , he twisted and they all hit the door there handels flapping back and forth unseen do him a snake like creature , the cord to the washing machine wraped round his legs and he fellt to the floor with a bump twisting he aimed his wand at teh cord and cast "impedimentum" it stopped becoming loose and he startred to pull his legs free.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 am

Khaat apparated back into the house, and saw the stuff in the kitchen going nuts. She drew her wand, and shouted, " Finite!" to end the spell that had bewitched their objects. Now she was angry. Really angry. She apparated outside. "You want a piece of us?" She shouted into the air, "Then come get ME!" Khaat never walked away from a fight. Never. If anyone was foolish enough to throw down a gauntlet at her, then as far as she was concerned, it was on.

She was struck from nowhere with excruciating pain. It crippled her. It was a cruciatus, she knew. She knew the feeling well. "Finite!" she shouted, trying to unwind it. Their cruciatus was strong. Must have been one of their specialities. She had to cast the Finite twice before it left her. She wasn't sure now how Abbey was, if it had damaged her child. It took her a moment to regain herself.

"Coward!" she shouted, standing up, 'Show yourself! Or arent' you man enough to do that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 am

un tangleing him self he ran out side standing wand out his back to hers as he scanned the area , as he dd a black figure swooped down from the sky heading directly towards them holding up his wand he spoke stron as he said "Peskipiksi Pesternomi" the man fell frozen to the ground only to be replaced by another as they landed surrounding both of them he sent "Incarcerous" capturing two but in a blinding flash they dispered leaving only those uncaptured and the one frozen "once caught they disapear" he said to her
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:25 am

"Nice," she sighed. "What do you want?" she shouted. "We want the Remus child!" the voices came. "I AM the Remus child," she shouted back. "I AM the only one there is. You want me? Come and get me!"

Inside, Robert was rooted out of his sleep, and immediately aroused out of his stupor. "Khaat!" He exclaimed, getting up quckly," Kate! Khaat is in far more danger than she knows! We've got to go!"

Katherine knew that a wizard with his superior powers was never that far out of touch that he couldn't sense danger and rally if he needed to. She was glad to see him pulled out of his daze. "In the yard," she said quietly, taking his hand, as he drew his wand.

They apparated outside taking places with Cordel and Khaat, their backs to them, so that each of the four directions were covered. "Contego!!" Robert shouted, covering them with as powerful a shield as he could muster.
"Khaat, don't you throw youself at them! You know better! You don't even know who they are or what they want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 am

Cordell felt Robert and katherine aperate beside them a curcle of black figures was above them then then dove all at once each firing there wands , he fired back taking out two "robert ya beter work on that sheild thing ya have " he said taking down a third one flew close its hand catching his for head as it passed over him he felt the cut it left but ignored it to take it down, soon the sky cleared and he felt the sting from his cut.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 am

Khaat fired a "Bombarda!" at one figure and exploded it. Her father disapparated one, and her mother threw one far into the distance. The skies cleared for the moment. "They'll be back. Well, maybe minus at least two," Robert said. He glanced to his left to Cordell, and saw his cut. "Episkey!" He used wandless magic to heal Cordell's cut.

Khaat felt something was wrong. She didn't know what it was. She started to crumple, her vision fading. "Robert!" Katherine exclained, clutching Khaat. Robert spun to see Khaat collapsing quickly in her mother's arms. "Give her to me!" he said, picking her up. He could feel the evil coursing through her systems. "Damn!" her cursed and apparated with her directly to her room.

"He's taken her to her room," Katherine said to Cordel, "We'd better repair the protection charms around the farm if we can."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Steven moved around the farm repairing the sheild best that he could do , he was not one for this work but to keep Khaat safe he worked hard "what did they mean they wanted the lupin child?" hesked kathrine as he repaired yet another hole he'd found just above the barn. Sooon it was all done and he stood back next to her "It'll hold fur now " he said quickly heading back up to the house as he tucked away his fathers wand safe in his boot once more. bursting threw the doors he made his way up to Khaats room "How is she and what in tarnation is going on?" he asked keeping his voice low. He expectded at lest a straight awnser from Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Robert, by this time, had Khaat changed into a nightgown and into bed. Khaat did not appear to be conscious. "I have her under a heavy sleep spell," Robert said, calmer. "She was struck out there with a full cruciatus curse. That is extremely dangerous for someone in her overall physical condition, much less pregnant. The next few hours will tell whether she will lose Abbey or not. So far, she looks like she's been lucky--again. But I do need her to have absolute rest for awhile if we are to avoid a miscarriage. I've undone the cruciatus, but it has scrambled her energy signature and Abbey's. That will mean her magic will be a bit off for a bit again. Right now, I just want her to rest.

"As far as tha tRemus child business, there are, basically two children that Remus considered his. One was his own son, Teddy. And we have no idea if Teddy is even alive. Haven't heard from him in years. The second Lupin child, and maybe the only one in existance anymore, is Khaat. Remus raised Khaat as his own, and we encouraged it. That's why she claimed it. And that's why they targetted her. They didn't know which Remus child they were looking for. She could easily have said he's not here, and they might have buggared off. I am going to have a serious talk with that girl."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Cordell moved closer but the clentch of his fist showed he was not happy at what just happend at all "so they might try again" he said pacing to the window and back "well have to get some more men out here, strengthen the barrier" he said as he paced in her room "were gonna be ready next time , god dam it we should have been ready ,I should have been ready for them " he kicked a table leg in his frustration his full anger now peaking at Khaat being hurt and also at the feeling of being unable to protect even his own family.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm

"Cordell," Robert said, "There are few wizards in this world that are capable of penetrating my protection charms. That is something I will personally double check and reinforce. That will help. It should have held this time. It certainly isn't foolproof, but nothing is. You know that. Khaat did this to herself by not playing her hand well. She's more at fault for this than anyone at this point. Not for being hurt, certainly, but for putting herself on the line of fire. She knows better. RIght now, I'm angry with her more than anything. I will not let my daughter be a target for anyone. And that means I need to review that whole lesson about why we don't offer ourselves up as bait without a backup with us. She knows better. She reallly does. If I were her husband, I would never let her out of the house again. Ever. Just for her sheer stupidity alone. How could she possibly just completely take all leave of her senses like that? I will make my point with her. You can be certain of that."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top