The Cracked Twilight - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 11 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Cordell sat down his son, alive "where , how "he said his face now in a half smile half shock state "John alive " he said softly now his heart wanted to find him he herd robert say hewouldleave it to katherin and Khaat "yes I understand" h said then standing he quicky moved to his bed room tking out the only photo of his son and returning to him "here ,this is John It might help" he felt like he was turning over the most important thing in his life to Robert but he trusted him and there for would be happy to let him take over.

He sat back down at teh table again "could he have been lying?" he said turning to look at Robert"a misinformation tactic"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

"No," Robert said definately. "It is not in his nature to do that. He and I know each other too well. He knew I'd have known he was lying if he tried it. He was telling us the truth. If you have anything that belongs to John, give it to me or to Katherine. We'll do our best. We may be able to trace him through his energy signature. Maybe. It depends on whether he was injured or not and whether his signature was scrambled in the process. We'll just have to see. But its the best chance we have to get him back swiftly. Katherine is the best seer I know. And Khaat, for her young age, isn't far behind her. That's our best hope right now. And that is where we need to concentrate our efforts. Trying to see where he is. I'll try to contact Khaat, but after yesterday, her energy signature is scrambled a bit yet. It may take a couple of days for that to completely resolve itself. Katherine is our first choice. Go see if there is anything that was John's in your trunk."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:34 pm

he nodded he understood diving abck to his room he threw the clothes and things onto his bed there at th botom sat a basball glove he sm,iled remebring how John played with him with it all the time, grabbing it he ran back into the kitchen "will this do?"he asked holding out at arms length to him hs breathing hard as she sat down in the chair he hoped he could pick up somthing from it even after this length of time.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm

Robert held it in his hands and tried to feel whether it had much of an energy signature left. "There is some energy left. Its not very strong, but perhaps strong enough that Katherine can still read from it. Its worth a try. Good work. I'll get with Katherine. She'll need to spend time with it. It isn't an instantaneous process. So do try to be patient. We know time is possibly precious in this matter, but give us some time. The fact that he is still alive after all this time is a very good sign indeed. You'll have to pull on that inner strength of yours to be strong for awhile longer."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:06 am

Cordell looked at Robert he could fel his inner hope fading but as he said thee ws some signature left he smiled "I under stand , its a waiting game now to see if we can find him" his eyes said he hope he could , he sat down heavily on a chair feeling as if his streagth was nearly gone and sighed "I think i need to rest" he said loking at Robert "I think i over did it back there" he stood up again but swayed slightly as he took astep.,
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:10 am

"No, you didn't overdo it. You're just not used to that much concentrated negative energy in one place," Robert said. "Few are." Robert walked Cordell back to his room. "Your strength will regenerate after some rest. Not everyone can exist in the presence of pure evil and not feel the affects of it. Stay here and rest until you feel better. Katherine and I have work to do."

He left Walker in his room and went to find Katherine.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:19 am

Cordell noded relising that robert was right it as pue evil he'd felt nw his ebnergy was gone , laying on the bed he sank into a deep sleep deeper than he'd gone before he saw Janet smiling to him as she wlked over to him "stev must love you must find John" she said softy he reatched out and he almost could feel her touch " he is alive take care of him for me and don't morn my lose move on" then she faded on th bed a sleeping cordell shed a tear it ren gently down his cheek and onto the pillow he lay on.

Waking he wiped his ahdn over his wace feling the damp of the tear , he looked puzzled at it befe standing abck up he had t admit Robert knew his stuff he felt good and rested now.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 am

Katherine had been given the baseball glove, and she quickly had seen what John looked like. That had been the easy part. She also knew John was alive. But the rest was very difficult. It was as if the images she needed to see were being shielded from her. She didn't like when that happened. It took longer, and the work was a lot harder.

She took the glove and isolated herself in her sitting room, in front of her pensieve for hours. She was working to break through the shields that tried to keep her from seeing what had happened to John.

Near 4 am, Robert came in, and found her resting her head in her hands. "You're pushing too hard, Kate," he said very softly. "Give it a break."

"I almost have it," Kate said, frustrated.

"Tomorrow. All you're doing now is getting a headache. Come to bed, dear." he said. 'You'll see it better in the morning."

Katherine sighed and locked her sitting room and went to bed with Robert.
'
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 am

cordell could not sleep he headed down to the barn to check the hippogriff and ranbo puffs both were sound sleep he sat on a bail of hay and looked up at the stars "we'll find him janet I promise ya" he said chewing on a blade of straw,slowly he moved abck up to the main house quietly heading back to his own room after making doubly sure everything was locked and secured agin he saw in the box one of johns sufefed aninamls an alsation puppy picking it up he smiled holding it i his hands as he lay on his bed once more just holding it and hoping that he would be found.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am

Katherine was up before daylight, working again, driven. Wanting to find this child. Robert had made her coffee instead of her preferred tea, in order to keep her alert and refreshed. Katherine closed her eyes, and sank into a light sleep, but it was full of visions.

She knew where the boy was. And getting him out was not going to be a problem whatsoever. She made a simple portkey out of a brooch she owned and clipped it to her cloak. While Robert was busy, Katherine apparated out of the house.

She apparated into a bedroom where the boy was in a bedroom sleeping. The room was fairly barebones but there was no sign he had been mistreated. It wasn't the best care, but it was at least getting his needs met. She didn't waste time. She used the portkey and simply apparated him out and brought him back into a guestroom next to Cordell's, nonverbally summoning Robert.
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top