The Cracked Twilight - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cracked Twilight - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cracked Twilight

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cracked Twilight - Page 13 Empty Re: The Cracked Twilight

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:29 pm

"John," Katherine said, "Come eat. Sit down with your father, and I'll get you a plate." She rose and filled a plate for him and put it down in front of him. "Then I'm sure your father will help you shower and get into some clean clothes. I'm sure you have things the two of you want to do today to just have some fun. "

"I'm afraid he and I have to go to work," Khaat said to John, motioning to her father, "But your dad is learning his way around pretty well now, so I'm sure you'll have a good time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:34 pm

John ooked at the two women "yes maam" he said softly then looked to Steven "after work, hypogriffs , right" he said a small smile creeping onto the boys face.
Steven looked down at john "thats a promise "he said ruffaling the boys hair " now eat ya breckfast ten i'll see what i can do fur clothes for ya, even though i know ya like to run around in just ya pj's ya can't not here" he said chuckling as he watched John tuck in, worried that he looked like he hadn't had a decent meal in along time and he looked worried to Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:38 pm

"I put clothes in his closet last night," Katherine said. "They'll do for a couple days until you get get him to Diagon Alley and get him some more. He should have everything he needs for this morning."

Khaat ate slowly. She was getting a really severe headache this morning. She didn't know why. She had no idea why. Robert picked up on it. "We'll fix it after breakfast. I promise," He told her gently. "Try to eat first."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Cordell smiled and looked at John "ya hear, ya got some clothes in the closet, do ya want me to come with ya?" he asked but John shook his head as his mouth was full with food. Cordell chuckled as he sat back and drank his coffee "I can do that later once i've looked over that ranch" he said seing the lok on Johns face "yeah thinking of buying the ranch next door for us, can't leave here yet so , why not stay " he said the boy nodded and continued to eat his food.

Cordell wondered now John was back should he enrol hm in hog warts but as of yet he didn't know if he had any magic or if he was because of what had happend supressing it in some way he looked at Robert hoping he knew what he was thinking and would check john over in that way.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:09 pm

"I'll get to that," Robert said. Khaat picked up on what her father was saying. "John," Robert said, looking for a nonthreatening way to get the boy alone with him. "How about you get dressed after breakfast and come with me to the barn? You can see the unicorns, the hippogryff and the strangest pygmy puffs you've ever seen in your life. Maybe your dad will let you have one when they're old enough to leave their mom. " Khaat smiled. Her father always did have a way with children.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:17 pm

John looked up then to his father . Cordell smiled and nodded "its ok he looked after me too , he's nice" he said John looked at robert as he finished "what strange about them?" he asked taking a drink of orange juice to wash down his food.

Cordell stood up "ok John have to leave for a moment , I will be back, ya in good hands here " he said kneeling down he looked into Johns eyes seeing his own but something lay under it , quickly he gave the boy a hug and headed fo the door "behave now" he said grinning but it faded slightly as he looked to Robert hoping to know more when he returned.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Khaat watched Cordell leave, and a few moments later, Robert took the boy to the barn, his arm around him. He knew he would find a way to check John without him even knowing he'd been checked. "Where'd you find him?" she asked her mother.

She listened as Katherine told her the details, in depth.

"I have some housecleaning to do," she told her mother. She went to her room, changed into travelling clothes and then apparated out and away from the farm.

She found the muggle camp where they had hidden John, way up in the mountains, far from his home with Cordell. To her surprise, it was being run by officials from the American department of magic. Cordell had been set up by his own people. Khaat was outraged. Things began to add up quickly. She hid herself and then she used an exploding spell to explode the cabin where John had been held and everyone who was inside. There was something satisfying in destroying the place where the boy had been held for so long. She made sure she exploded the muggle cars and anything else of value to them, leaving nothing but a lot of piles of burning ash and debris.

She apparated to Washington, inside the office deep in the heart of the Department of Magic, and she froze everyone before she even entered the room. She simply walked in, her face hidden with her cloak and she ravaged through their files until she found exactly what she needed--the reason why Walker had been set up by his own people. She had some reading to do.

She as about to leave, when an American auror came in and attempted to strke her with a killing curse. She turned, her face still covered, and returned fire, but in the process, his companion entered the room and struck her with a sectumsempra. It cut deeply and badly. Felt like it sliced her in half, Blood flew everywhere.

She clutched tightly to the file and apparated with her portkey back to the safety of her room on the farm, collapsing on the floor in a pool of her own blood.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Cordell walked back into the house , to his sprise it was quiet too quiet , slipping off his coat he moved to his room , but something made him pause by Khaats room , reatching out he turned the handel and pushed open the door hesaw a ple of what he took to be a black cloack but as he waked over he saw a foot , droping the papaers he ehld he ran ver and turned over the person se ing now it was Kaat he puleld back her cloak and saw the cut concentrating in his mind he called for Robert "come quick its Khaat she's hur bad" he thought , as he gently lifted her up into his arms and onto the bed where he brushed back her hair from her face "what ya got ya self into now" he said softly as he kept preshure on her wound to slow the blood flow.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 am

Robert came from his study on the run, hearing the distress call. He had thought, for a brief moment, he had felt Khaat was in trouble, but then the feeling left again. He found Cordell with her and she was laying on her bed, still wearing her cloak. He knew just by the sight of it that it had been a sectumsempra spell. He drew his wand and used the Vulnera Sanentur spell to seal her wounds, stop the bleeding and to begin to mend the tissues. He began to check her vital signs. "That damned thing nearly killed her," Robert said softly. "She'll be alright, but she wouldn't have been if you hadn't found her. Another moment or two, and she'd have bled to death. Where the hell did she go?" He noticed the folder. "Give that here,please," Robert said softly,silently wanting to know who to kill for this.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 am

Cordell looked at the partly blood stained folder "its go the fedral seal ,what would she be doing with that" he picked it up "more to the point how in tarnations did she get it" he held it out to Robert feeing even though it had a seal that he knew on it was nothng to do with him. turning to the doorway he picked up the papers he'd dropped holding them in his hand "by the way ya loking at ya new nabour" he sid hlding up the papers "I own the ranch next door" he then slipped them away into his pocket "what was so all fired inportand she had to go get herself killed fur?" he asked
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top