A night out (Varod) - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 19 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:01 am

Her breath hitched as he kissed over where he had bitten her. It healed just fine but there were still two small puncture wounds from where he had bitten her. Not that she had minded it would just mean if he wanted to do it again he would need to wait a while. "Yeah you mean apartment right?" she asked laughing a bit as she got up and put on her clothes. "I should warn you I do have a good bit of stuff in my closet though. It might take us a while to get everything over here."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:04 am

"Same thing to me!" Varod replied, then conjured a large trolley which he pushed out of his apartment and into hers. "Alright, let's go."
He walked into her room and stood there, waiting for her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:08 am

Ash smiled as she followed him across the hall and opened the door to her apartment, letting him in. She walked back into her room, "Wouldn't it just be easier to magically transfer all this stuff over there?" she asked curiously. "I don't know about you but I can be a bit lazy at times."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:11 am

"I can't teleport stuff," Varod told her. "If you can teach me how to apparate that would be cool. I never had a chance to learn."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:14 am

"Um I still don't know how." she said looking at him, "I'm only sixteen and I dropped out before they got the chance to teach me though I'm sure I could figure out how or go to the ministry and take the class I guess." She frowned a little at the thought, "But if you wanted I'm sure you could always go back and learn. I won't because I already have the job I want and I don't want to learn anything else from that school. Besides I teach myself my mum sends me lessons and I study them."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 am

Varod shrugged.
"Well," he began. "We better get working then. I don't have a family and haven't for a long, long time, so I don't have any lessons. I suppose I could teach myself too. We can learn together later."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 pm

"You don't?" she asked as she picked up a basket full of clothes and looked over at him surprised. She didn't know that he had no family. She started to pull her blankets and off the bed and put them on top of the basket.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Nope," Varod replied, conjuring a box. "I'm not sure what to do. I don't know how you want me to do this. Um..."
Actually, he was unsure with messing around with her things.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:45 pm

"Um you can start with that dresser right there if you want." she said not even thinking about it being her underwear drawer that he would be going through. "Sorry I'm just getting all the big stuff together." she continued to say only half paying attention to him.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Varod sighed and began dumping the clothes out of the drawers and into the box, ignoring the underwear. Not like it mattered.
He heaved it, once full, onto the cart and realized with a start that it had been the perfect size for all the clothes in the drawers.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top