A night out (Varod) - Page 18
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 18 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 18 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:14 am

"No.." she said hurriedly, "I like it, its just its not really my cup of tea." She looked over at him and set the weapon to the side moving over to him. "You would be a much better present though. Plus its just going to take time for you to figure out what all I like." she kissed him sweetly on the lips, "It was thoughtful though."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:19 am

Varod smiled
"I'll always be your present," he told her, kissing her back. "You're mine, I'm yours. Deal?"
He wrapped his arms around her.
"Well, if you want, I found this too."
He reached into his bedside table and pulled out a white pearl.
"It was the only valuable thing in the treasure room of the last castle I found."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 am

"Please stop trying to spoil me." she said looking at him rolling her eyes. "I don't want to be a spoiled princess." she continued to say leaning against him as he held her. "Please don't try to make me a spoiled princess. Though I do have a present for you." she said smiling sheepishly. "The lease is coming up on my apartment."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 am

"I just wanted to give you a present..."
It took Varod a moment to understand.
"You're going to move in with me?" he asked slowly. "Are you serious?!"
He was totally surprised.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:29 am

"If you want me to." she said looking at him. "I won't if you don't want me to but if you do then I will." she said smiling hoping he said yes.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:32 am

Varod grinned and nodded.
"Yes," he said and kissed and hugged her. "I love you sooooooooo much! Always and forever and we can stay together if you want! We can move you in now!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:46 am

Ash laughed as she kissed him back. "You really want to get started on all of that now?" she asked smiling. "I'm glad you want me to move in though." she continued to say. "You don't think this is moving too fast for us do you?" she asked a little worriedly. She knew her parents would flip out if they found out she was moving in with a guy she truly barely knew, which was why she had decided not to tell them right away. By the time they knew she would be on the road again, touring and hopefully have him with her.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:49 am

Varod grinned and nodded.
"We can get started whenever you want!" he said smiling still. Then he got a little moodier. "Do you think it's too fast? I don't like too fast relationships, I mean, it's not like we're getting married. Not yet, anyway. Besides, you moving in with me? Big deal, all I see is being able to see each other every day."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:53 am

"No I don't think I do anyway." she said a little confused. "And you not liking too fast relationships...thats kinda funny considering what you tried to get me to do the first night we met." she countered proving her point. He did like to take some things fast. She blushed slightly at the thought of marriage. It was something that hadn't even crossed her mind as a little girl and up til now she had never thought about it. She tried to shrug it off as it was just a feeling because he mentioned it but somehow she couldn't. Maybe...Just maybe she had found who she truly wanted to be with forever.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:57 am

"Sex isn't something nasty or a big deal," Varod shot back. "It was something we both consented to and enjoyed, right? So let's stop worrying and get whatever the hell you have into this house. Alright?"
He kissed her neck where he had bitten her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top