A night out (Varod) - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 17 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:29 am

Ash gasped as he bit into her neck but quickly relaxed into it. She closed her eyes as he drank from her falling back asleep as he did so. "Uh-huh." she groaned out sleepily as he started to clean up her wounds.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:33 am

Varod licked her neck where he had bitten it.
"Best blood I ever tasted," he complimented, back to being half asleep. "It didn't hurt too much, did it?"
Now he was concerned. Had he hurt her?
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:36 am

"No." she said turning over and looking at him. "Can we go back to sleep please?" she asked looking at him and fighting to keep her eyes open. "I'm really sleepy now." and she had been. She didn't know if it was lack of sleep in general or just having had a vampire drink her blood but she was extremely exhausted.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 am

Varod nodded and fell asleep again, arm once again around her and her loving acceptance of what he was overtaking everything as he fell asleep.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:41 am

A few good hours later....Ashling awoke to hearing something fall on the ground. She jolted up in the bed to see with the dim light from the black out curtains that it was just her cell phone. She sighed and looked over at Varod still sleeping soundly and was careful to lay back down and not wake him up as she curled up to him closely.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 am

Actually a few moments later Varod woke up.
"Ash?" he asked. "How long have you been up?"
He bent and kissed her lips lightly.
"I love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 am

"Huh?" she said looking over at him. "Oh just a few minutes. I didn't wake you did I?" she asked curiously. She felt bad thinking she had woken him by moving around on the bed too much. She kissed him back her eyes a little wide at first but then she closed them quickly after he said he loved her. "Really?" she asked looking at him. "I love you too. I'm just surprised to hear you say it is all."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 am

"Yes," Varod told her. "I do love you a lot."
He reached under his bed and pulled a really heavy claymore out from under it.
"My most recent," he explained. "I had to kill three trolls to get it. Nearly died, but..."
He held it out for her to take.
The sheath was brown metal, and the hilt was the same kind of medal. The blade was steel and about five feet long. Written across it in rune which he had had translated, death is the final adventure.
"I want you to have it. It says death is the final adventure. I know you probably won't use it, but I want you to keep it anyway."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 am

She took it with both hands shocked a bit and didn't really know what to say. "Um...thanks I guess." she said still slightly confused. "I think its way to big for me.."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:11 am

"Decoration," Varod replied simply. "You could hang it on your wall. You don't like it, do you?"
His face fell and he looked crestfallen.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top