A night out (Varod) - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 16 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:05 am

"You could have asked before you just summoned it." she said laughing as she looked at him looking over it. She sat up wrapping the sheets around her, making sure she stayed covered, "Just don't mess it or its sheath up." she replied to him, "It was the last thing I got from my brother before I dropped out."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 am

"Ouch," Varod said, unsheathing it and setting the beautiful sheath aside. Waving the sword it glinted, and felt much better in his hands than any other. It was truly forged, not plate or by a clumsy smith. And it looked brand new, unlike everything he owned, which were all originals he had dug up in searches of old places. "It really is amazing...But would it serve it's purpose in battle? I should order one. Do you know exactly who made it?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 am

"No I don't." she replied looking at him, "And I highly doubt it. I think its just more for show than anything else but I love Legend of Zelda." she smiled as she took the sword out of his hands. "I think its about time for me to get some sleep so can we put it to sleep." she sheathed the sword back, "I might even be a little more adventurous tomorrow."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:14 am

Varod smiled and thought for a moment.
"We have to get a better one forged," he told her before he drifted off, arm around her. "You were amazing today, my love..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:16 am

"Ok you go do that." she said yawning as she laid her head on his chest closing her eyes. "You go work on that." she yawned as she continued to speak.. "..I'll be right here.." At the last word her eyes closed and she was half asleep already.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 am

TIME LAPSE TIME WHOOO(okay a few hours later)

"Babe?" Varod asked as he awoke, and gently shook her side. "I want to go to the graveyard real quick and feed, okay? I'll be back in about fifteen minutes to an hour."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:21 am

Ash opened her eyes and gripped hold of him tightly, "No please don't go." she said still half asleep as she closed her eyes again, snuggling closer to him, "I don't want you to go." she yawned out before falling asleep again.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:22 am

"Unless you're willing to donate a pint of blood," Varod said. "I'm fresh out of all my vials. I had a stock, now I have to refuel it."
He was starting to get hungry again.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:24 am

"Mmhmm." she said turning over, her neck exposed to him almost blatantly teasingly. "Go for it just don't leave." she said as she opened her eyes some to look at him.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 am

Varod sighed and shelved his instincts as he bit into her neck, sucking out just enough blood to fill him, which was only about a pint and a half, and jumped up before magically sealing and cleaning it.
"Thanks..." he said breathlessly.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top