A night out (Varod) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 15 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 am

She laughed a bit at his reply and kissed him back, "But wouldn't it be so much more fun if you were to not want to do that sometimes." she said looking at him. "I mean you do keep me pretty tired most of the time but if you ask really nice I might just agree with you this one time about it."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:38 am

"Will you pwetty pwetty pwease sweep with me tonight?" Varod asked innocently, and he kissed her lips again. "With SUGAR on top and CHOCOLATE on the bottom?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:40 am

Ashling couldn't help but laugh, "Well when you put it like that but I think if we're going to be like this then we should probably be a little bit more serious in our relationship." she replied to him as she sat up straddling his hips as she looked down at him she couldn't help but laugh.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:45 am

Varod nodded, suddenly serious.
"I promise," he said. "After this we can spend a little time talking and getting to know each other. Deal?"
He smiled up at her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 am

"Good." she said smiling as she got off of him and started to walk down the hallway to his bedroom. "This room right?" she asked as she opened the door quietly before turning on the light. She had never seen his room but she had the feeling it would be a good time to and the floor wasn't exactly the best place to sleep.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 am

Varod leaped up and followed her, smiling. His room was filled on every wall with swords and other bladed weapons. His bed had a black sheet, black covers, and black pillows. The carpet was so plush it was like walking on air.
"Whoops," he said, seeing the weapons and hitting a switch on the wall which flipped the walls so they had nothing but regular wood and a few pictures, with a T.V. and games facing the bed.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 am

She looked around at all the bladed weapons. "Aww I liked that view." she said pouting a little bit. "You know I have the Master Sword from Ocarina of Time at my apartment right?" she asked as she sat down on the bed. She felt like just falling back on the bed it was so comfortable. It was far more comfortable than her bed. "You coming over here."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 am

Varod gasped.
"Gotta show it to me. Can I buy it from you?" he asked, walking over and laying on the bed next to her. "Your in the lead now, take charge."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:58 am

She laughed, "No you can't." she said looking at him, "If you're nice I might let you keep it here for me." she continued to say as she laid back and rolled over ontop of him kissing him.

A few hours later....

Ashling curled up next to him yawning. "Still want the master sword now?" she asked looking up at him curiously knowing she had tired him out and if they stayed together he would get to have the master sword with him most of the day.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 am

Varod groaned and fell back on the bed, under the covers next to her.
"Whoa," he said, exhausted. "You gotta do that shit more often. Here, wait."
He reached over and summoned her master sword, hearing a loud crash as his door had a hole knocked in it, and running to the front room, he saw the open window from her apartment from which it had come and flopped back on the bed.
"Damn," he said, holding the sword above him. "I gotta get one of these. I think I see a new weapon upon my wall."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top