A night out (Varod) - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A night out (Varod) - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A night out (Varod)

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A night out (Varod) - Page 20 Empty Re: A night out (Varod)

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:05 pm

"I didn't have that many clothes in there did I?" she asked as she begun taking curtains off the wall. Her room was truly beginning to look bare and in her mind she honestly hadn't seen the room look so cold and bare. She put the curtains in the box she found in the closet and sat down on the bed grabbing a hold of a picture of her and her brother. Him giving her a piggy back ride and she couldn't help but sigh.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Varod walked over and looked at the picture.
Putting an arm around her, he said "are you okay? Maybe some water would help? Is there anything at all I can do?"
He kissed her cheek.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 pm

"No I'm fine." she said shaking it off and forcing a smile to her face. "I was just thinking is all." She looked back down at the picture. "That was taken the day before we told him I had dropped out. He was my best friend and big brother." She moved to hand him the picture. "I should go start in the living room I think." she said as she got up and kissed him on the cheek.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Varod nodded and lifted everything onto the trolley, setting the picture on top, which he pushed back into his apartment and took everything off, setting it in the living room then heading back after setting the picture on the coffee table.
"Alright."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Ash had been wiping her eyes when Varod came back in. She was packing up pictures and curtains as well as all the movies and video games she kept in her living room. "Yeah I'm fine." she said smiling weakly. "I'm sorry its just seeing that picture brought up a lot of bad memories of the past year. I just wish he'd come to his senses and see that I'm much happier than I was when I was in school."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Varod nodded and started putting the things she had done on the now empty trolley.
"That it? Want me to carry it over?" he asked, satisfied with how much work was already done.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 pm

"No I'm not done." she said moving on to the next box which she started putting cd's and recording equipment into it. "I do some of my work at home so I might get on your nerves with it." she said laughing a bit. "If you want we need to find something to do with my furniture." she suggested.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm

"We could sell it or integrate it into my furniture, like replace a chair with mine and such," Varod suggested. "And don't worry about your music. It'll be like having my own personal indoor concert."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 pm

"Not when you see how much of a perfectionist I can be over it." she said laughing. "Or there is always putting it in storage could always work." she suggested looking at him, "Though I do like my sheets a bit better than yours. At least my blanket anyway."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 pm

"That can all be arranged," Varod told her. "Buuuut, can we magically turn your blanket black? I like everything in my house to be dark if that's okay with you?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top