Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 am

Jess looked at the fireplace with a look of shock on his face. Why was it that he could never, ever hold a serious meeting? Also, he was very disappointed, despite what he'd said, Ne'os was... or had been a very good friend of his. "Khaat," he finally said, "If you need my assistance at St. Mungos, please feel free to ask," he told her
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

"I'm asking now," Khaat said. "When the Order is able, I will need their help. Ne'Os believes he is omnipotent. I have no desire to risk staff or patients at this point. He will need to be eliminated, Jess. It is the only way. " Khaat looked back at her father who nodded, approvingly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Matt looked up when the bickering started, usually it was him starting it. "Guys settle down!" he said loudly. "Yes Khaat, he does need to be eliminated!" he said. He turned to face Jack, "Now you little prat! If you have a problem with us, its simple. You can get the hell out of here!" he said. "We can't have one civilized meeting without bickering can we?" he said. "Dumbledore would have been ashamed, hell Voldemort would be ashamed! Even the Death Eaters don't bicker like this" he said standing up.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

((Jack left a while ago Matt))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:39 pm

((Pretend that was said before he left! I'm too lazy and really don't feel like editing))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

((Lol, you got told matt))
Jess shook his head and gestured for matt to sit down. "Well, i'm sorry you saw that on your first meeting Robert," He said sadly, "I'd tell you it's just a one off, but... well that'd be a lie," he said truthfully. "Anyway. Before we all go, i think we just need to hammer out the details of the attack. We'll meet outside or inside teh ministry?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well I assume some of us and our allies do work in the Ministry.." Matt began sitting down. "Why don't WE as in the ones who do not wait for a signal?" he said. "Simple enough, maybe even just pop in disaloutioned?" he added looking at Jess. It really was Jess's say and well, Jess usually had a good answer and ideas.

OoC:I love how we're planning out the battle while its in progress xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Jess thought about it for a moment and frowned. "Well, whoever is willing to, it would be appreciated if you went to the ministry and met us there, as it is a public place, so you would be permitted to be there, even if you're just reading a paper, or looking at the fountain, surprise will be needed." he said with a faint smile. "finally, i think we're ready." he said. "Meet us at the ministry on the morning of the 20th of February (xD) or be ready to go there on short notice. And may the gods smile on us." he said, clapping his hands together and summoning his Gavel. "Meeting dismissed!" he exclaimed, banging it and rising, listening to the general level of speaking that arose
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:12 am

"Finally!" Matt said grinning. "I would've been late..." he added not knowing he was speaking out loud. He picked up his jacket and put it on. "Well Jess, I shall see you soon I think.." he said smiling at him. As he was about to walk out the door when something caught his eye. It was a portrait, a portrait of the previous Order even Harry Potter was included. He grinned and looked at the picture still...imagine what his life would be like if he had stayed a death eater...He'd probably be dead. As the others passed by him, he didn't pay much attention to them...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top