Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 am

"continueing on Emof's Side i agree with him when i say that this might not be a good idea like he said the aurros are very powerfull" he said "And not to be rude but most of the order are nothing but children or have just graduated"
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 am

Jess raised an eyebrow and grinned. "And not to be rude, but you're a manservant, i'm sorry if i don't see you as a some big fearsome warrior," he said with a cold smile. "And you may say that, but the majority of the aurors are old men, most of whom seem to have gone senile," he added. "But you're right, when we consist of people like yourself and emof, i suppose we are rather weak." he said with another, fakely overly-exaggerated smile.
"No offence of course," he added
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:30 am

OOC: I may have been here before way at the beginning of the thread. i do not remember. if so, i apologize

Robert followed Khaat to the Order headquarters. He hadn't been here since Dumbledore had founded the order to begin with and he had been here with Remus and Sirius. He had to admit, he liked the updates, and he left the few sentimental touches that Jess had left behind. Robert was glad to be joining the fight for the things that were important.

"Hey, Jess," Khaat greeted Jess with a warm smile. "I don't know if youve met my father, Robert Lupin. He was part of the original Order back when Dumbledore founded it. "

"Thank you for allowing me back," Robert smiled, "Sirius would be impressed with what youve done with the place. :

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:38 am

Jess nodded, he remembered the face from one of the few surviving original photos of the order. "Welcome back," he said, standing and shaking Robert's hand. "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Jess Potter, leader of the Order. This is James Wilson, my second in command. And everyone else will introduce themselves to you i'm sure," he said with a smile. "And hell khaat," he added, grinning broadly. Jess did like the family concept in the order
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

Robert watched as Khaat laughed warmly, apparently comfortable here. This had always felt like a second home to Robert, and he was surprised to find that feeling had not gone away, despite all the years. He half expected to find Remus and Sirius and all the others all gathered at the kitchen table as they always had. "So, how can an old warhorse like me be of use to you, Jess?" Robert asked.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:53 am

"Im sorry to interupt you Robert" he said giving him a apologetic smile "Jess you really dont understand Emof at all do you. He has managed to get a few powerful people to help him. One of his greates enemys and the one that killed the German minister now works for him. While i dont agree with his ways you really need to accept that he is in many ways better than you."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:17 am

Robert scowled, not liking what he was hearing. Uhler, a coworker of his, was condoning a mass murderer, and was condoning the employment of another murderer, and saying that this was better than Jess and the goals of the Order? This man was very dangerous indeed, and Robert believed quickly that Jess had a snake in the nest at Grimmauld Place. That also meant, then, that Khaat's second in command was a very dangerous man indeed. He glanced at Khaat. She had seen far too much already. Uhler didn't need to think he was going to be keeping any position of importance at St. Mungos anymore. She was instantly done with him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:21 am

"And to further my point Ne'Os will be showing up at St. Mungoes sooner or later to present Khaat a offer she would be wise to take.....Ne'Os tortures those that refuse...trust me i know" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 am

Robert took seriously anyone who would threaten to harm Khaat, and especially to do it with Khaat standing right there. "Let me tell you right now, you young idiot," Robert's blood pressure was rising, "You don't have the slightest clue who you are dealing with. You run and tell your master that if he even thinks about touching one hair on her head, I will kill him. That is not a threat, It is a guarantee."

Khaat looked at Jack, "You are removed as my assistant. If you want to be satisfied with regular healer dutues and schedules, we willl talk, but you are, at this moment, no longer an administrator at St. Mungos. And unless Emof is hurt, he'd better not show up at St. Mungos because I just might kill him myself. Am I clear?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:38 am

Jack Sighed "That does not concern me i dont need money or work and Emof will show up one way or another just pray that when it happens he is in a good mood he shows mercy when he is in a good mood" he said before standing up and walking to the fire "Forgive my actions if i am sent to any of your door steps i will do my best to fake deaths as i did with Samantha" he said as he threw a powder into the fire and stepping in saying the name of his destination in a vampire language so they wouldnt find the location.

(oh and btw Khaat needs to respond to the new topic in st mungoes im going to have Ne'Os make the offer Very Happy)
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top