Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:12 am

"My source inside the death eaters says that there many death eaters in the ministry all ready" he said camly "if we do attack chances are the death eaters will show up to protect there claim" he said. "If this happens its possible they will go after the minister and the heads of department. protecting them should be a higher priority in that instance" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Matt looked at Ne'os, he was serious he wanted to get some power back. He was tired of laying low and being unnoticed. He had a very professional look on his face and then turned to Jess. "Okay, I can talk to a few aurors that I know and see if they'll side with us" he said. "Also, what are we going to do do with the Minister once we are done?" he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 pm

dae decided to speack up they obviously didn't know who they were dealing with. "Isn't the Minster strong? I heard when he was younger he burned down like five homes and made it to where they couldn't be put out magically?" Dae knew that the only one in the room that knew about that was jess. Of course Jess knew that with this many people they could kill Dae after all they had killed him with this many before. It was sad that they always had to have big groups. "Also won't the head Master be there, and he is strong. Plus isnt Mrs. Delacour pretty good and i heard she is loyal to the ministry. Also there is a rumor that the Minister has a Horcrux."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 pm

"well of course there strong dont get me wrong but many death eaters are about as evil as it gets. As you know one with nothing to lose is the one that has the greater chance of winning" he said "and i wouldnt trust that Vincent is on our side anymore...he was the one to kill Shacklebolt when his back was turned to help a student" he said looking down in sadness over the thought.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Jack Uhler walked into the kitchen. He mumbled something about sorry for being late and Sat in the chair next to Ne'Os.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 am

"Oh Please, how come we ever actually trusted Majere?" he said. "And Yes Williams, we know all about the scary minister" he said in a mocking voice. "And I know Gabrielle, she is the Minister. Dae is gone, I haven't seem him in forever! Besides, I heard he was behind shutting down the Department of Mysteries!" he said angrily. "I dunno what I'd do if I saw him again..."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

"Hes back...he was at my retrial" he said not exactly sure if that was good or bad. He gave Jack a semi smile he didnt enjoy order meetings like he used to.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Jess chuckled, burning houses. OH lord, what a sign of power that was. "The minister is strong," he admitted, deciding not to give the order the cotton wool treatment, "but he's not perfect, far from it actually, Dae isn't really as tough as he seems," he told them with a smile, "I mean, several times in my life i've fought him, and finished with him fleeing," he told them with a shrug. "No, the minister wont prove to be too much of a problem, and nor will the Death Eaters i dare say." he told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 pm

"Jess if you refuse to see that they could destroy us if they wanted to then you are blind." he said shocked by Jess underestimating the minister "If you truly think we could stand a chance against all of them you are mistaken. With the wand that is unbeatable he has still beaten me" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:56 am

Jess shrugged, "I'm sorry ne'os, but you're not a measure for power. That wand you claim is unbeatable? Yet he successfully beat you? Sorry, perhaps this is coming from a non-believer of children's tales, to a certain extent, but i daresay, even with 'the elder wand' you are a person, and people can be beaten." he said with a shrug. "I've defeated the minister before, back when he was more powerful than he is now, in his weakened state. He is incredibly powerful, but the same as you, he's human, and can make mistakes." he told Ne'os. "And on the subject of Death Eaters, the majority of the Death Eaters are students. No matter what you say, students aren't as powerful as some would make out, and there aren't enough to overwhelm us." he added with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top