Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 am

Dae entered the room his very appropriate disguise of Aden Williams flashing around for all to see. Khat of course she was a member he thought to himself before scanning the rest of the room to see the others. Jess, and mari of course they were her they have always been members. Blackheart and his wife, Lestrange, Emof, and Dent were all her as well. Dae feeling a little betrayed continued forward, and for a second he thought about the relationships that Aden might have with these people. Emof of course he would know him, and Lestrange they were both in the C.O.L together so they probably knew each other but to what extent was the question that bore through Dae’s mind like a Japanese speed train. “Uh Hi Everyone I am Aden Williams I am new.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:26 am

Ne'OS stood up shocked to see Aden a dagger was in hand he hissed "What are you doing here half breed killer" he said baring his fangs.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:19 am

"Sit down," Jess said simply, ignoring Ne'Os. "You get along fine with matt, yet he did the same thing Aden did, so i'll have none of that business here. Aden has repented for his ways, and has changed i'm sure, and he's not made any move today against you, so you'll not make any against him. Is that clear?" He asked, not waiting for an answer. "And no worries everyone, just be on time next time," he told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 am

Ne'Os turned to jess "Sit down!!!" he said his voice filled with rage "This man has killed many of my brethren and you expect me to sit at a table with him?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:26 am

Jess looked at him and sighed, this was the exact sort of stuff he'd made this meeting to quell. "Ne'os, i told you when you entered, if you want to start an argument, get out, i have no patience with it." he said, "Yes, i want you to sit down, we had the exact same discussion about Matt here, and you got over that didn't you? So why should it be any different for Aden?" He asked, looking at Aden and frowning, there was something odd about him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 am

Ne'Os sat down he placed the Dagger on the table the tip perfectly balanced on the surface of it. Ne'Os stared at Aden glaring. He tried to use legilimency on Aden to try to figure out his purpose there he hoped it would work.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Dae was repulsed that someone would act the violently to Aden, and he began to wonder if Aden was the best choice of a disguise. Dae knew though that Aden hadn’t killed anyone, and he had done a test on his wand to check that. “Ne’os please don’t make accusation that you cannot back up I, Aden Williams for those who don’t know have never taken the life of anyone else. In fact the closest I got was pointing a wand to the back of Darren Riddle’s neck. “ Dae continued ignoring Ne’os Emof and sitting down at the table.

Dae did not do occlemcy, but there was a reason for that. Occlemency made it impossible for someone to read the mind, but if you could train your mind to think something else, then you could tell the perfect lie. Dae in his sickness had done this while his body was frail his mind was strong. Dae did not know when someone would use it on him so he always kept his real thoughts blanketed with a string of thoughts that would be copasetic with his guise as Aden Williams. Right now it was something about being offended by ne’os and excited about the meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Matt nodded to Aden, there was something strange about him. There was a more air of...power. But Matt shook his head and sent the thought to the back of his mind. It was probably just him, then he winked and showed his fangs. "Jess you know I repented of course!" he said smiling.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Belle walked in, her black leather trench coat forming nicely to her body with her long logs piled high in a pony tail with a few stray peices framing her face. Her knee high boots were seen as she walked to a chair and took her seat and nodded once to the others. And smiled at Jessica and Jack softly before turning her attention back towards everyone.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 am

Jess shook his head, sending any stray thoughts about their new companion flying out of it. "Hi Belle," he said unfocusedly, before snapping to. "Ok," he said, concentrating a little more. "Today we're here to discuss the upcoming attack on the ministry, which is final. Any problems with it, get out, because this will go ahead, whether you like it or not." he said. "For the next week, our loyalty to the ministry will be made apparent, which will hopefully lull them into a feeling of safeness, before we attack." he told them. "This will hopefully be a 'clean' attack, so to say," he said. "The idea will be that we will go in on the 22nd, make our intentions clear, and request the resignal of the Minister," He said. "If they refuse, which hopefully they don't, we may need to enforce our point," he told them with a shrug.

He was sick of the Ministry, and was convinced it needed a change, on for the better, for once. "The only real problem i see with this plan, could be the ehtics of our attack. As you all know, this is traditionally a peacful organisation, strongly opposed to the Death Eaters," he told them, not needing to elaborate, as they all knew the history of the order. "But, it is my firm belief that the Death Eaters have infiltrated the ministry, in a way we haven't managed yet." He told them grimly.

((Ok, OOC explantion of what's gonna happen.
At the moment there really aren't enough Ministry members for a decent fight, even though this is meant to be easy. Instead during this period of 'Peacefullness' the DEs will attack the ministry, then we'll go in to help the ministry, and they'll attack us, thinking we're there to make things worse, which will remove the ethics problem, as well as the lack of people in the attack problem. Once we have the ministry, the DEs will withdraw, and probably take Hogwarts, which we'll fight for, but lose, then there'll be a period of evil in hogwarts, blah blah blah, and we'll decide what happens next once we reach that point.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top