Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 am

Belle listened, still over whelmed that they were having to take such measures. She would never have believed years ago that she would be sitting her planning such an attack on not just the Ministry but her fellow students. And she could no longer fool herself, in the game of war lives were changed and lost forever and she feared for those around her.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Matt was listening to Jess with undevided attention. Well he was for a while, he noticed Aden get up and just leave. "Whats up with him?" he said looking at him leaving. "Jess can I bring up something I think we should consider?" he asked not caring. "Why not have a new secret keeper?" he said. "Who is our current one anyway? I seem to have forgotten..." he said nervously laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

[[OOC: Errr, can I pretend Jemma's been here all along as it started when I was away and then ill and yeah? I've now caught up on the entire thread too! Razz.]]

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 5 - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:56 am

((Yeah, no worries. Who is the Secret keeper? Meh, i'll say me, either jemma or myself've been Order members the longest))
Jess grinned and gave matt a nod. "Isn't that the point of a secret keeper?" he asked, "To be secret?" he added, a wink in his direction. He was technically right, but there was no harm in telling the order. "Well, i don't think we need a new secret keeper," he told them, "Our current one is doing a good job," he added, "Oh, and it's me," he added nonchalantly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:51 pm

Matt looked at Jess and nodded, he grinned and made a noise between a laugh and a deep breath. He looked at Jemma and smiled, her and Jess have been in the order the longest apparently. "I'm not doing a good job at being helpful..." he said out loud. "Sorry, just......thinking out loud." he added after everyone heard.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:33 pm

"Right while this conversation is just so much fun i think im going to go for the night" he said standing up. "Ill see you at the battle" Ne'Os turned and walked out of the kitchen. Up the stairs and out the door He looked back at the house and sighed. He wondered how long he could keep this charade up for.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Jess narrowed his eyes, knowing something was up with ne'os, no point in dwelling on it though.
"No worries matt, that's what we need, more thinkers," he said with a smile. "Speaking of which, any thoughts on our plans?" he asked matt, looking at him with a smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well if its Ministry plans, I say we get in and God knows there'll be Death Eaters..." he said. "We get rid of them, I'll figure something out!!" he said. "Then...get the Aurors to surrender..." he finished. "As easy as pie..." he said winking at Jess. "But what I want to know is, what are we going to do after the battle?" he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Jess nodded. "Well that's a valid question. With everyone's agreeance, i believe that we should take over the papers, let the wizarding world know that we've taken charge. Then we elect a minister from within ourselves, and we try and restabilise everything," Jess told Matt with a nod. "Anyone else have any suggestions?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:17 am

Matt sat there, looking at the table. He was thinking, what would best suite Matt. He couldn't live as a bartender forever. When they found Emmy, he'd need a more solid job to hold up the family. But he didn't expect anything high up, maybe his old job would be fine. He was lucky if he got anything, things were racing through his mind...like a horse race in Kentucky.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top