jack and jessica wedding - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jack and jessica wedding - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jack and jessica wedding

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jack and jessica wedding - Page 8 Empty Re: jack and jessica wedding

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm

Jack looked at Garulia "yeah Garrrulia" he said looking like he could throtel the boy when he said it again he gave a low growel "don't do that again Gar, or I'll be forced to do somthing youwouldn't like." he said letting go of Marys hand and stepping forward , he wasn't angry as such he could never be at the boy but he knew the more he spoke it the less he liked the sound of it even more.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Jess looked at her her words made sence "yeah but maybe she wouldn't go for living with us ful time , but no harm in asking i guess, it would be nice to have some one full time we could go on a real date for once " she grinned "thats somthing i don't rember us doing aprt from teh spring ball we met and he praposed at " she could not help but grin "it was then i descovered i was pregnant with Andrew he asked I boltied for the bathroom leaving him stood stuned till i told him" she stood for a moment thinking then grinned "yes I think having her around will help , especialy with the bok store , she gave me and jack a deeds to a book store as a weding presant" she took it out of her garter abd showed her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:15 pm

"Alright, JAAAACKIE, I'll stop. What am I doing, JAAACKIE?" Garulia continued teasing and ran away. "JAAACKIE THE WOLFY BOY!" he chanted clambering into a tree.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:18 pm

"Oh, how nice! That's going to be so nice for the two of you," Khaat said, looking at the deed. As she did, her father came up. "You two ladies are needed down the aisle. Jess?" he offered her his arm. "I'll be back for you in a moment," he told Khaat.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23621
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm

jack groweld and ran after him "Gar I mean it!! " he said running after the boy and standing under the tree "when you come down so help me il..." he was cut short but a shout from behind him that made his blood freeze.

Mary watched her son run after the small boy she wated to watch what happened but she was the look on Jack face anbd the minister walking towards them "Terwilliger jackie black heart come back here this instant, the minister is here " she said stirnly.

"Gar come on down, if my mom uses that name then its time ,please come down from the befor you suit is wreacked, Khaat won't be pleased , with ether of us " he said turning to head back to the alter hoping the boy would come down and follow.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Garulia burst out laughing and had to right himself in midair so he wouldn't hit the ground.
"Never...ever gonna live that down," he said happily and went to find Robert. "I need to talk to Khaat's dad, Jack."

OOC: I have to hand over the rings I think.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Jess didn't seem to be doing anything and he got up and moved to Matt. "Drink the backup polyjuice and take my place!" he said. "I have some personal business to attend to" He ran off into the house. Matt sighe and pulled out a flask and down the ployjuice potion. he Turned into Jess and walked over to Jess's spot. "Shouldn't be too long now!" he said sounding like Jess.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

jessica held onto her buquet and also Robert she felt nervose as the music started and she took her first step then the second her legs feeling like jelly but Roberts strong arm kept her up and she smiled as with each step she drew ever close to Jack.

Soon Robert took her hand and gave it to him she smiled her fingers curled round his hlding his as one last time as jessica darkangel. She looked back at robert as he left to fetch Khaat while jack sipped his arm round her now holding her against him as they waited for the second bride to appear.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Robert rarely got nervous about anything, but he felt like he was letting go of his princess finally. He took her into his arms, hugged her, and gave her a kiss. "You are so beautiful," he said softly. "Are you ready, Baby?" Khaat nodded, wanting this more than she ever had in her life. She took her father's arm, and he walked her slowly down the aisle. "He's a good man, you know," Robert said to her very softly. "Just don't make him rescue you too often, huh?" It made Khaat stifle a laugh. Robert and Khaat reached Rob, and he placed Khaat's hand in Rob's. "Take care of her, Son. She's all I've got," he said very softly to Rob.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Garulia had sat himself down and smiled at Khaat. This made him want to laugh, cry, sigh, and do a backflip all at once. He loved times like this.

OOC: I'm just a tad confused. lol
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top