jack and jessica wedding - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jack and jessica wedding - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jack and jessica wedding

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jack and jessica wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: jack and jessica wedding

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Jack heard voice behind him turning to his relife for the secod time that day he saw gar, his best man "thank goodness i though you were going to be late "he said reatching into his pocket he took out the two black boxes "now don't lose them ,please" he said carefuly handing them over to him, he was glad not to be carrying them but now the worry started that he would lose them, no he couldn't do that Gar he knew understod this was a big day for both himself and jessica.

He looked around unable to stand still he knew the ceramony wouldn't start for an hour yet but he was like a cat on a hot tin roof only a hand full of guest's had arived he was becoming nervouse that the guests for both would be poor, but he didn't mind those who mattered were there.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Garulia nodded and slipped the rings into his pocket. They were to be given to Robert soon. "Well, Jacky boy, I'm gonna go hang with Khaat's dad."
Soon he was in front of the elderly man.
"Weren't you supposed to do something with the rings, Mr. Lupin?" he asked quietly.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 am

Khaat looked at Gar. He looked so grown up and impressive. She walked over to him. "You look so handsome, Son," she smiled, straightening his tie. She took a small red rose and broke the stem off short and made a buttoneire for him and put the rose in his lapel. She fastened it there with a simple straight pin. "You look amazing. Come with me. I have a secret for you." She led him a couple steps away. "Jessica and I have a surprise for Jack. We are going to have Andrew, their little boy who is just under 2 years old, come down the aisle with Jessica and he's going to be carrying the rings on a little pillow. He'll give the rings to you. to hold. Then Andrew will join Jack and Jessica during the ceremony so it feels like a family ceremony for them. It's Jessica's surprise gift to Jack. You'll have to help keep it a secret, though. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:47 am

Garulia blushed at the compliment then smiled.
"That sounds so amazingly nice!" he said then hugged her. "I can't wait for that! Jack will be really happy, I just know it! And...um...about Mis...she didn't want um...me..."
He felt awkward saying it aloud.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am

Matt knocked on the door but it was open. He entered Khaat's family house and it was very nice. There was a smell of fresh cooking. "Khaat!?!" he called into the house. He made his way around and came across a door that was ajar. He noticed Khaat inside, "Khaat?" he asked. He was wearing a very nice suite and made his way closer to the door. "Is everyone decent in there?" he asked his eyes closed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 am

Khaat opened the door and saw Matt there, "Come in! You look so handsome. Welcome. I'm glad you could come. Did you have any trouble finding the farm? It is a little isolated." She said to him a little softer, "Stick around after the ceremony. My mother specializes in raising magical creatures. They have all sorts of really cool things. Like a hippogryff and a pair of unicorns in the barn--and a lot more. You might enjoy seeing our menagerie. It is VERY cool." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am

Matt laughed and walked in. "No it was easy to find!" he said smiling. "You look pretty good yourself Khaat" he said smiling at her. He looked around and he was in a very nice room. He spotted Gar, he would put all that was behind him...for now. 'Hello Garulia..." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am

Garulia's blood froze. Why? This guy scared him. He would never trust him.
Gar plopped down on a chair. No no no... he thought. This was the very last thing he needed.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:05 am

Khaat recognized what she was now feeling were Gar's abilities kicking in again. "Make yourself at home, Matt," Khaat smiled. "I think you'll find everyone in the garden. We enchanted it so that it is snowless and warm for today. I think Jess is out there getting ready to perform this ceremony. Gar, you need to go take care of that little surprise. I think you'll find what you need in my room. Go on." She purposely sent him to her room, because if he was going to have one of those headaches, he needed to be out of public view. She would either return to him or send her father to him in a moment. "Come with me, Matt,The garden is out this way." She showed him the kitchen door that led out to the backyard to the garden that had been enchanted in order to replicate the perfect spring day, at least for the day.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

Garulia stood up and started towards her room, giving her a look that clearly said it's not that as he left.
He curled up in a ball in the corner, all his old fears coming back.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top