jack and jessica wedding - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jack and jessica wedding - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jack and jessica wedding

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jack and jessica wedding - Page 7 Empty Re: jack and jessica wedding

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Khaat went back down to Jess's room seeing that Mary had gone. She peeked inside. "So? Better? I see you at least are dressed for the wedding. I presume you're feeling better about it? Anything that you can think of that's left undone?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:22 pm

jessica stood up and moved to teh mirror looking at the necklace that hug around her neck "no nothing, I can tell you haven't ether, the grooms not ment to see the bride in or out of her dress, its bad luck" she said picking up a tissue and wiping her face clean she never wore much make up and so didn't take her long to clean up , she sighed "though I don't blame you, i miss jack, even though i see him i'd just like to spend one day alone, its like being in prison i can see him but not get close to him, at lest you can still " she sighed turning back to her "I'd love for you to join our day, Im sorry about earlyer I guess it was just cold feet but tehre gone now and i still want to go threw with it, but with you there nd your father to give me away too" she said looking at her determination in her face.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:27 pm

"You are much too good of a seer," Khaat laughed, "I did miss him--so much more than he will ever, ever know. I guess, bad luck or not, I don't feel like there is anything that can best us if he and I are together. And I know how you feel about wanting time alone. I have that houseful of teenagers, remember, all in a very small house. Its' not easy at my house iether. Maybe once you get to know Mary a bit, she could live with you and you could have her help with the kids and then you'd have more time alone with Jack. It sounds like she's lonely for family. It might be the perfect solution for your problems. What do you think?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Jess sighed "yeah its nice she’s back, but we can't do what you did with rob "she patted her belly and looked at her "that and your father would kill him for even trying it with me being the way I am , I don't think a wedding and a birth would go down well on the same day " she said chuckling then she stopped "A seer never thought I was I just had a natural instinct for what people did ,Humm" she said with a smile but it was short lived as a kick came nd she shighed "guess these two want there father" she said "you both still are going threw with it, right" jessica wished now she could just go down and have the ceramony over so many things had happened that day she would be just happy to end it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Gar gaped when Mis walked in, but regained his composure and intended to continue the conversation later. As soon as he found Jack he patted him on the back.
"You alright?" he asked him.

OOC: I'm not sure all that happened.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Jack looked at Gar "hey yeah I'm fine , Gar this is Mary Heart , my mother " he said smiling down at her as she held his hand "I'll explain all later after the ceramony if it will ever get going " he said now impationt for it to begin so he could at lest have his arms round jessica with out Robert telling him off for doing so or giving him mthat look a father had when a child was doing somthing he disaproved of but would not say it
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Gar smiled at the woman and turned back to Jack.
"Jess has to get ready, you know that. Weddings take forever anyway," he said laughing. "If I were you I'd cherish this time before you had to be perfectly quiet and not making any noise."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Mary looked up at both of them and smiled "please to meet you Gar" she said as she looked at the young boy and smiled still " your looking very hansom " she spoke still holding Jacks hand "do you work with jackie?" she cuckled knowing he hated that name or her using it but it was what she called him "I would listen to him son , hes right " she grinned
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Garulia grinned. "Yeah, it's fantastic to meet you. I don't work with Jaaackie," he said emphasizing the last word. "I met Jaaaackie at Khaat's house one day. Isn't that right, Jaaackie?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 pm

"Yes," Khaat answered Jess, "I don't think I could love Rob more than I do right now. We are definately going through with it. And I'm not saying that you and Jack need to have that sort of intimate relationship right now. But once the babies get here, Mary might be your answer so the two of you can be a couple again. You're going to need the help anyway. And Broadcroft Manor is big enough that having 1 more person living there would not make any difference, except to be more help. I think its the perfect solution. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top