Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 5 Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by April McKeely Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 am

April had so many things running through her mind. First there was the older man and his odd looking muggle contraption, and then there was the criminal saying something about saving his wife, and then the girl agreeing. So this could only mean one thing, if someone needed saving then she was going to have to go with them, and if she found out that they where lieing then she would take them all in. She loved her job. "Ok fine, then to prove it I'm going with you. If anything happens to me and you where lieing then I'm taking you all in. You hear me?" She told them making sure they understood that she was in charge.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:41 am

Ne'OS sighed and emphasized the elder wand in his hand "As i see it there are more of us than there are of you Two of us our vampires and very skilled in every melee weapon under the sun and the other one is a acoplished war veteran knows every muggle and magical weapon ever created. Not to mention we all skilled in hand to hand combat and are all very smart if we wanted you deead or anything like that it would have happened by now...come on i need to get my wife and strangle the life out of the werewolf and the scum that stole my wife from me" he said darkly.

Jack placed the gun in its holster in his healer robes. "As my friend is trying to say lets go where wasting time."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 am

April thought about that for a moment. He was right, she was out numbered and out skilled so if they had wanted to kill her they would have tried. So maybe what everyone says about him is wrong. So this is the moment for her to find out. She lowered her wand and put it away. "Ok well I'm still going with you. It will give me a chance to still bring in who ever took your wife." She said to them hoping that her being with them won't upset them. She started walking as they did.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Sophia nodded as Ne'Os sai all that and continued following walking beside him. Looking don at the footsteps she noticed the turned right. "Right turn, into the deepest part of the forest."aid Sophia softly to Ne'Os and Jack to only hear her. Of course she didn't mind f te auror heard her or not she was on a mission o save her best friend she didn't have time to worry bout a auror. "Got to be in the deepest part of the forest the footsteps are leading that wa towards it."sid Sophia still looking down and the looked back up. "You know this forest isn't really scary, I'll say the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts is more scary then then one!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 pm

"Thats only because we haven't encountered anything dangerous yet" Ne'Os said hearing a stick snap in the distance.

Jack Looked at the footsteps it was odd there was only one set of steps but a strange scorch mark a few feet away from them. "It looks like our other friend is covering his footprints if only he could cover what ever is making that scorch mark" he said wondering what that could be.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah true, there isn't anything we haven't cme across yet."said Sophia looking down at the footsteps. Sophia kept looking down and noticed the scorch mark on the ground every now and then and every couple feet. "By the looks of it looks like a cane of something, it reminds of that staff I read about Mad Eye Moddy."said Sophia softy. "You don't think it's a staff or cane do you Ne'Os it does look like it by marks."said Sophia looking at the marks.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

"Its a staff....one that i made while i was still under the influence of my robes....this staff increases the potency of any dark spell he casts...He could summon a army of inferi if he wanted to" he said examining a scorch mark "We should move on." He Looked at Jack who was looking ahead of himself into the forest.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 am

Sophia looked at Ne'Os and nodded and kept on walking beside him. "So if it's yours and you made it, what is it doing in the wrong hands?"Sophia asked him softly. As she looked down at the footsteps she noticed they were still going straight. Looking back up once again she looked at Ne'Os hoping he will know th answer to her question. "I wonder if he knows that staff can do all that, well apparently he must know it does some of that stuff in order to wrap a cloak or something around Sammy!"said Sophia angrily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 pm

"I gave it to him so one day when he and I would meet he would recognize me as his new employer he is my eyes and ears inside the death eaters just like Jack is in the ministry and st mungos" he said "i would think he knows yet but the staff has other powers. a vampire or a werewolf would die if they touched it" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:00 am

Sophia's eyes widen when he said a werewolf or vampire would die if they ever touched it. "Ok, so does he work for you or something?"Sophia asked him quietly. "But that doesn't make sense though, if he works for you he wouldn't be kidnapping Sammy!"said Sophia softly. Still following the footteps she saw light in a small two storied house ahead. "Well, I think I know where she's at!"said Sophia nodding her head toward the house.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top