Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 am

Ne'Os examined the mark "I made the weapon that did this" he said quietly to himself but loud enough for Sophia to hear.

Jack searched the rest of the alley way he saw a trace of silver roping and picked it up "Whoever did this knew what he was doing this is laced with Silver. He aimed his wand at it and muttered a spell the piece of rope burned and dissapeared "I cant find a trace of where this spell came from or who casted it" he said frustration in his voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 am

Sophia looked at Ne'Os and nodded for she figured he would make a weapon like this. "This weapon does have a certain smell pr anything that we can use to find Sammy does it?" Sophia asked. Sophia walked where Jack was standing and smelled. As she looked at hwere the cloak stopped she saw the forest and put two and two together. "Ne'Os, Jack the forest they took her in the forest I bet!"said Sophia looking into the forest. "The only question where, if they didn't erase there footsteps then it will be easy to find them!"said Sophia softly looking for footsteps.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 am

"Then we will have to look there" he said ready to go find Sam "Im ready whenever you both are" he said.

Jack was ready to go as well he placed his wand in his robes and drew a pistol and loaded it he placed it in a holster in his robes and nodded saying he was ready to go.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 am

Sammy woke up a few minutes later, she looked around to see a dark room and could feel a softish bed under her. Obviously she was in a house now. But she didn't know what house or where the house was. All she could do was scream from the pain of the ropes and struggle. The tears where flowing fast from her eyes. "Let me out of here you insane bastered. My husband will find me and then you will be sorry." Sammy screamed between the pain and crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:11 am

While the minutes passed Jennifer could be found outside placing carefully layed curses and protection spells. Jennifer had for once in her life planned out an attack. She was going to make Ne'Os pay for what he had done. If he wasn't going to die then she would make him watch her torturing or killing his love. Once she finished the normal protection spells she put up some stunning and paralizing spells. Once the where set off Jennifer would know that he was there and she would have the time to perpare for his arrival. Once she finished this she turned towards the house that was only a few miles into the forest from Knockturn alley that she could see behind the forest. She thought about putting the spells up farther but she thought other wise since the spells went in a circle around the house for atleast two miles in all directions. She smiled evilly and went back into the two story house.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 am

Faelan walked around the house examining it every step he took he would move the staff everytime it hit the ground it left a scorch mark. He could here Sam in the background he walked to her door "Stay silent and you will not die" he said in a cold voice.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 am

Sophia gotten out her wand out of her black robe and lit it. "Ok lets go."said Sophia walking beside Ne'Os as they entered the forest searching for where Samantha might be at. As she looked down she laughed. "What idiots not erasing there footstpes look down!"said Sophia pointing down and laughing. "Seriously, if your going to take a person at lease erase the trail you leftbehind!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Only Jennifer would be this stupid to do this!"said Sophia as she looked up and shook her head.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by April McKeely Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:23 am

April had been on watch out duty as she saw a couple of what looked like students walking into the forest. She couldn't help herself to think that this was all a little odd. April walked up to the bunch. Only one of them was an adult. But as she looked closer to the younger boy she suddenly recognized who it was. She ran over now. "Stop right there you three." She said with her wand out and ready for anything.
April McKeely
April McKeely

Number of posts : 46
Special Abilities : Flying and Non-verbal magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 am

Jack drew his gun with lightning speed and saw it was a auror "Forgive us but we didnt expect anyone" he said lowering it slightly.

Ne'Os turned slowly the elder wand in his hand "Hello i can tell your a auror...tell me would you stop me from freeing my wife just so you can take me to azkaban?" he asked her wanting to get moving to find Sam.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 am

Sophia frozed and cursed under her breath. Sophia nodded when Ne'Os said he was going to save Samntha. "Yeah were going to save my best friend and his wife, I don't see anything wrong with it were all adults."said Sophia softly. "Sorry if we looke like were up to no good, were just on a mission to save Samantha."said Sophia calmly. "Damn, just had to get busted by an auror!"Sophia thought to herself as she remained calm.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top