Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 10 Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:37 am

Ne'Os watched as Faelan walked over to Ne'Os and bowed "I am to serve you as is the law of death's hand" he said. Ne'Os raised his wand at the forcefield Faelan did the same "Finite incatem" they both said smoothly The spell apeared the ncracked and shattterd Ne'Os smiled at April "I will handle Sophia If you will lock Jennifer away for a long time" he said. He walked over to Sophia and held ther elder wand over her mouth. "Lamia cruor vigoratus" he said a cloud of his blood flew in front of her mouth. All she had to do now was accept the gift.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:06 am

Sophia accepted his gift as her eyes slowly opened and she started coughing a bit. A she pushed herself she stood beside Ne'O and smiled. "Thanks Ne'Os and thankyou April for healing me it helped my wound some, but I'm still weak."said Sophia softly. Sophia noticed Samantha was recovering and smiled weakly. "Yes good job Sammy!"Sophia thought to herself and glared at Jennifer but didn't do anything for she didn't want to get hurt more then she was. "Don't worry Sammy, we'll get you out of here don't worry!"said Sophia softly but weakly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 am

Sammy was out for only a few minutes, as she awoke she could see that ne'os was off the floor, the man that took her was standing next to Ne'os, Sophia was standing up now, Jack was standing, and an odd woman was standing next to them. She wondered where Jennifer was until she remembered that she was behind her. Sammy wanted to get up and get as far away from Jennifer as possible but as she tried to stand up, she got light headed and layed back down. Sammy put her hand on her head and closed her eyes humming in pain.

Jennifer was still out and unable to do anything about the people in the room. Her head was next to the bed and her feet where next to the wall.

April smiled at Sophia for being thanked for helping her. April walked over to Jennifer and moved her wand over her making some silver ropes appear around her hands. "That will keep her bound for now. If she tries to use her strength to get free it will hurt alot." April said to them making them understand that she had everything under control. April then put her hand on Jennifer and apperated out of there and to the ministry prison.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 am

"Sam are you ok?" he asked rushing over and giving her a hug.

((its a one liner sorry))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 am

Sammy looked up at Ne'Os trying not to cry and hugged him back. She wanted to be brave for him since he had to watch her being hurt. So she sat up and leaned on her elbows. "Yeah I thinks so." Sammy said a little sloppily. She put her hand on the back of her head this time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 am

"I hate to break this up but i have to get back to my dutys, Mr Emof, Mr uhler" he said bowing to them both "Milady's" he said bowing to Sophia and Sam. With a loud crack he dissapeard.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:12 am

Sammy looked up at the man who took her and wondered how Ne'os could just sit there and let the man who took her just leave. I mean sure he did help defeat Jennifer but the man did take her captive. Or maybe Ne'os didn't know. "Ne'Os love, that man is the one who took me. How could you just let him leave?" She asked him confused.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:21 pm

"He did not know who you were at first...He is one of my agents. Tasked to serve me." he said simple "He wont make that mistake again" he added giving her a warm smile.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Sammy frowned at him. "Love you don't understand, I heard him talking to Jennifer, he knew who I was and still went along with it. Why do you have people serving you, and I don't know about them?" She asked him with hurt in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

"Because this is the reaction i always get" he said coldly and then imediatly regretting it "I'm sorry Sam ill make sure to tell you these things in the future" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top