Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Unexpected Happenings.....

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unexpected Happenings..... - Page 3 Empty Re: Unexpected Happenings.....

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 am

Faelan looked around the shack "so what now do we ransom her off use her as bait or what?" he asked curious on the plan. He looked around again the shack was small he could tell they were in a forest. He looked back at the room Samantha was in "and your sure she cant get out right?" he asked,
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 am

Jennifer smiled evilly up at Faelan. "I'm quite sure that she will never be able to get out of that room. We are not going to be auctioning her off or anything of the sort. I was never ordered to do this by my leader and if anyone of the other DE's ever found out about this I would get killed right away. But my hate for Ne'os will never be limited to their rules. So what we do is wait for Ne'os and most likely some of his friends to find out that she is gone and then let them know who took her and where she is and then wait for the idiot to come right in to my hands. I will set up alot of traps and magic in the forest just outside of here and then come back and get something to eat." She said to him wondering how long she will have till Samantha wakes up.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 am

Faelan frowned at her He thought it foolish that she would go to this trouble he was only helping her because he thought she needed but how could she expect to defeat a pissed off Vampire and who ever else Ne'Os brings with him.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:54 am

Ne'Os apeared in knocktrun alley he saw the letter he got it looked like his hand writting but he knew it wasnt he followed her sent to a dark alley way. the place smelled of death which ment someone died or a artifact of death was there Ne'Os sent a Owl to Jack and Sophia to get to where he was as fast as physicly possible he said that he thought something bad had happened to Samantha. If only he knew how close he was to the truth.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:55 am

Jack apeared in the alley way he gave Ne'Os a weak smile "I came here as fast as i could im ready to go" he said drawing his wand. He wore his healer robes clearly not haveing time to change.

((btw Ne'Os no longer has his robes that kept him safe so keep the Traps deadly but not impossible for me tog et out of with the robes.))
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 am

Sophia apperated in Knockturn Alley and shivered at the sight of it. "Sorry I'm late, had to get away from Majere and his squad."said Sophia softly as she kept her black hood up on her cloak. "So you think Samantha here, but why here out of all places?"Sophia asked Ne'os softly walking beside him. Sophia was wearing all black for that what she always wore when she was on a mission. Sophia looked around for anything odd or out of place but didn't see anything. "I think I have a feeling Jennifer took her don't ask me why I just do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 am

i found this letter" he said showing her the letter in his hand writting "I did not write this....and im not sure Jennifer would be able to manage this" he said thinking "I think i can find where she went i can smell death if we follow it we might find her."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am

Sophia read the letter and looked at Ne'os. "Whoevr wrote this used a self writing charm that made it your writing!"said Sophia softly. As Ne'os said he could smell death she nodded. "Yeah so can I, if we can track death smell then we can find her."said Sophia softly. Sophia begin smelling the air once again and tried seeing if she could smell Samantha anywhere. Sighing in deafeat when she couldn't smell her but he did smell death. "Ne'Os, Jack over there!"said Sophia motiioning where she was at and where the death smelled stronger. "You smell that Ne'Os?"Sophia asked hoping he would seing how it was stronger then it was before.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:32 pm

"I do smell it" he said he paused for a second and turned to Jack giving him a odd look "It apears a artifact of death as been through here" he said pointing to a scorch mark on the ground clearly where Faelan had been standing earlier.

Jack smelled the air "I cant smell it must be a vampire thing but i feel it....we should get out of here" he said not wanting to be in that spot any longer.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I agree with Jack."said Sophia still lokking at the spot where they were standing. "Whoever took Sammy didn't do it with a wand, and it wasn't a torture spell for it left a mark."said Sophia poining to the spot. As she smelled again she wrinkled her nose. "This death smell is getting stronger, must be something about that scorch mark that making it."said Sophia softly shrugging. Smelling around and screaching for anything Samantha might had left behind she started walking around looking around but found nothing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top