Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:53 am

Sam looked to the side of her and noticed that Ne'os looked like he hadn't slept in a good couple of days. "Yes love I'm fine." sam said to him with no emotion. She then stood up out of the bed and started looking for her clothes. "I must leave now." Sam said to him again with no emotion.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 am

"Sam you need to lay down you had a absence seizure" he said wondering what was wrong with her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:09 am

Sam turned towards ne'os, she knodded and started walking back to the bed. But then she stopped in the middle of walking to the bed and turned back around. It was like her body was fighting with itself. She then started walking back towards her clothing. She reached her clothing and started puting it back on. "I must get more blood. More blood is needed." Sam said aloud as if she was chanting it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:40 am

"you need to sit down first a nurse is coming with a blood drip to give you more blood" he said trying to lead her back to her bed.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 am

Sam looked at him with daggers in her eyes. "No, I need warm living human blood from those who don't want to give it up. I will kill all those who stand in my way." Sam said to him, from this point Ne'os would have already guessed that something was most certainly wrong with sam. So the only way him or any of the nurses where going to get her back into bed was by luring her there.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:48 am

Ne'Os sighed and looked at Jack he was holding the nurse outside for a moment "Sam we don't have time for this please get into bed" he said handing her a vial of blood.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:53 am

Most of the time good little wifey Sam would have smiled at him and gotten back into bed, but for now Evil sam has taken over her body and she wasn't going to let anyone in her way of getting to the people she wanted to kill. She looked back at Ne'os and picked him up by the neck. She then smiled evily at him and her eyes changed to a black color. "You are not going to stand in my way little prat." She said to him with a deep demon like voice. She then threw him across the room and headed for the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:56 am

Ne'os topped before he hit the wall he tapped the radio on his chest "Jack bar the door" he said the door locked with a loud thud and was sealed by magic "Sam lets sit i dont want to have to stun you" he said drawing the elder wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:00 am

Evil sam saw the door bar itself and she knew that this was going to be harder than it turned out to be. So she turned around staring at Ne'os with her black demon like eyes. "There is no Sam here. My name is Vixxy. I am here to ruin your presious little peaceful life. You will die at my hand." She said to him with her deep demon like voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 am

"well Vixxy you didnt need to show up to do that the ministry was doing that great enough" he said flicking his wand sending a few stunners at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top