Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 am

Sam smiled at Ne'os and then layed her head back so he could give her the potion and then get the chinesse food. She knew that he would be leaving Jack at her door. So she rested and waited.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:01 am

Ne'Os came back about a half hour later with chinese food cleverly hidden in a large paper bag he walked in handing Jack the box of fried rice he wanted. he smiled at Sam as he placed the food on the table next to her "hungry" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:03 am

Sam smiled up at Ne'os as he entered with the food. "Yeah I'm starving, Iguess all the energy I used made me hungry. What did you get me?" She asked him going through the bag and seeing alot of little chinese food boxes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 am

"oh your favorites well and a couple of mine" he said handing her a couple boxes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 am

Sam smiled brightly at Ne'os and then opened the boxes that he handed her and then started scarffing it down. With in a half of an hour she had finished all that she had eatten. "BURP!!!" Sam burped, she then blushed. "Oh my excuse me." She said making sure that all that were around hear her say excuse me. She hated it when she embarrased herself like that. "I really was hungry. I must have used up alot of energy with what ever happen to me." She said to Ne'os wondering if he told her everything that happened.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:25 am

"yes well the doctors said you would be very tired" he said eating his food with chopsticks he was half way through his food.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:28 am

With everything that had been happening in Sam's life, the new twins school Ne'os acting oddly, she bearly got anytime to herself. So she layed back in the bed after Jack came over and took the boxes away, she turned the T.V. on and started flipping thru the channels.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 am

Ne'Os sat in a chair and closed his eyes muttering something slowly to himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:43 am

After alittle bit Sam had become very interested in a show that she hadn't seen in a long time. Most of the time she never really like muggle shows, they never got any of the vampire or monster info right, but she liked how they plotted things out. Finally it came to a comercial and she could hear Ne'os muttering something to himself. "Are you talking to me love. I didn't mean to ignor you." She said to him knowing that when she gets into her shows she can forget that the world still revolves.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 am

"no im sorry i wasnt" he said barely opening his mouth to talk he was in a deep state of meditation.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top