Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 am

The smell of the Pea soup that he was eating was nausiating. She looked away as he offered some and she slowly slid off the table and sat down across from him. "Why does my head hurt so much? What happened? The last thing I remember is going out to the forest to turn Varod, did it go ok? Is he ok?" Samantha asked him really wanting to know now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:22 am

"hes fine but you thought you would take more then a sample of his blood i'm sorry i had to stun you in the end you hit your head against a tree" he said giving her a apologetic look.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:30 am

Samantha was in shock. How could she ever have done this. She probably frightened the poor boy nearly to death. "Oh no. No I couldn't have. But that does explain why my head hurts so much." She said to him rubbing her head again. Once Ne'os finished eating his bowl of pea soup she stood up and walked over to his side of the table and sat down next to him. She kissed him on the cheek and then layed her head on his shoulder. "Thank you love for always being there for me." she said to him hoping he understood that she knew he was always following her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 am

"sorry if thats a bit stalkerish i would have gone with yah but i got caught up with well pea soup" he said looking at the large covered bowl on the table "cant get enough of it"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:45 am

Samantha smiled at him as she listened to what he had to say. She loved him so much that she didn't even mind him following her. She kept her head on his shoulder it hurt to much to move it. "I understand love. It's ok. You've got your pea soup now." She said to him joking.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 am

"yes i do" he said as his bowl filled it self with more pea soup which Ne'Os ate quickly "i wasn't really following you i suppose i was going to surprise you with lunch....i got a bad vibe you were in trouble....so well good evening how about dinner?" he asked smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 am

Samantha lifted her head alittle bit and then rubbed her head again. "No thats ok love thanks anyways. When your done we can go on home or what ever. I'm not feeling very well right now." She said to him laying her head back on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:59 am

"sure" he said as he ate it as fast as he could and helped her up "aperate or floo powder?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 am

"Lets just apparate. My head can't take all the turning and wooshing. Thanks love." She said to him as she stood up with his help and apparated with him to there place.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 am

Ne'Os held tight to her and then they dissapeared with a small pop they apeared at the mansion Ne'Os sighed "home sweet home i guess" he said watching the staff unload a shipment of food.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top