Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:29 am

Once they arived Samantha passed out once again. She didn't know that the apparation would take that much out of her. So she was now on the ground.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 am

Ne'Os picked her up and carried her inside he placed her on a comfortable couch he would wait until she woke up before he got her something to eat.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:40 am

Samantha woke up a half an hour later. She had been moaning and groaning the whole time. Something was wrong, but now that she was awake she could feel that something was wrong. She looked over at Ne'os and started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 am

"whats wrong sam?" he asked her comforting her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:02 am

Samantha looked up at him with watery eyes. She knew that something was wrong with her but she couldn't tell exactly what it was. She was going to tell him this but before she could her eyes went blank and she was transported to the back of her own mind. She felt like she was being pulled by an unseen force. But it was only her own mind. It felt like a dream.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was in a blank white room. There were no windows and no doors. She wasn't tied down to anything and she wasn't being held against her will. She was able to move around but she had no where to go. Suddenly there was a poping noise and she turned around. She saw an odd looking man in a black hooded outfit. At first she thought that it was a Death Eater but it couldn't be they dressed differently. "Who are you, where are we?" She aske the hooded figure. The figure moved closer to her and then moved it's hood. Samantha gasped and fainted.
(This is all happening in her head, she is sitting on the couch with a blank face not answering you. The hooded figure is not you.)
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:04 am

Ne'Os saw her go blank he paniced thinknig it was a seizure he checked her pulse and found it normal he looked at the maid that had helped him carry her in "call 911" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 am

Unaware of what was going on outside her body, she woke up inside her mind. This time the room was different. She looked around for the hooded figure. She saw the hooded figure standing infront of a tree in the middle of the forest that she had just turned Varod in. She walked over to it trying to get another look at it. She got that look and gasped again. "It can't be. You can't be.....me?!" She said to the hooded figure. The hooded figure took it's hood off and stared at her. "Yes I am you. I am your evil side. I brought you down here because I was out today and you had to go and let him take you down. Do you know how long it has been since I have had a decent meal?" Evil sam said to good sam.

Good sam took a step back still not understanding what was going on. "I couldn't do it. I wasn't going to hurt my friends or innocent people. I was going to do anything it took to keep you from hurting people. Slowing you down was the only thing I was able to do from in here." Good sam said to evil sam. Now this was going to be interesting.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:23 am

Ne'Os was in the muggle hospital with sam he had taken her wand and was happy she was wearing normal clothes instead of robes. She was hooked up to a machine that showed her heart rate he barley took his eyes off of it. he looked back at her and sighed. the doctors didn't know what was wrong with her and ne'os was afraid to use magic n her,
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 am

~In Head~
Evil sam growled then yelled. "I'M HUNGRY!!! LET ME OUT!!!" she yelled at good sam, but good sam was not afraid alittle freaked out by all of this but not afraid. "I'm sorry that you feel that way but I have more important things to deal with than an evil little prisy B**** like you." good sam said to evil sam and right at that moment a door appeared behind good sam. Good sam turned around to go through it but before she could evil sam was right behind her trying to get out the door. They both got to the door at the same time.

~Outside of Head~
Suddenly Samantha wakes up, she is attached to alot of wires and an ivy drip. She is in a hospital but is unawear of what is going on or how she got there. Then she suddenly remembers what had happend inside her head. Which one was it the good one or the bad one that got out. Only Ne'os would be able to tell.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 am

"sam are you ok?" he asked her trying to make sure she wouldnt leave. outside the door was Jack taking his position guarding the room.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top