Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:54 am

Samantha smiled at him and then leaned back in the bed. "Ok great. Did they say when I can go home?" She asked him wanting to go home already. She felt like she could jump out of bed and run a marithon.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:06 am

"tomarrow they want to run some tests on you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 am

Samantha heared the words test, she didn't like this or think it a good idea. "Tests? Do you think that that is a good idea love? What if they find something out?" She said to him knowing that he would understand what she meant by something out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:39 pm

"dont worry i will give you a temporary anti vampire potion you will be human until tomarrow when i can give you the antidote" he said smiling at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:03 am

Sam didn't like the idea of being human for a day. So she looked over at Ne'os. "Or we could just go home now. I'm fine now I promise. I really don't feel like being human for a day and I don't think that the muggles are going to miss me." Sam said to him hoping that he understood and would go along with it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 am

" i wouldnt know how to sneak out theres cameras everywere and then i would have to sneak the both of us out" said Ne'Os noticing the Jack had dissapeared.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 am

Sam understood what Ne'os was getting at and then she saw his attention focus on Jack. So she turned her head towards where Jack should have been standing and she noticed that he was gone. "Where has Jack gone? I hope that everything is ok?" She asked Ne'os hoping that he would have an answer.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

Ne'Os paused to listen to the radio in his ear "yep hes fine just saw a vending machine and couldn't help but stop" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:24 am

Sam smiled as she heard what Ne'os had to say, she then thought about having to take that humanizing potion. "Ok let's go ahead and give me the potion already." She said to him with unwanting in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:25 am

"dont worry it wont hurt or anything" he said handing her the potion "and so you don't have to suffer hospital food ill go get us Chinese?" he suggested.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top