Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:14 am

Samantha was a little confused. She didn't understand if he was asking her to make him a vampire or if he was just asking for questions sake. "I'm sorry, I'm a little bit confused here are you asking me to make you one, or are you asking me if you would be a good vampire?" She asked him starting to taste more human blood in her mouth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:18 am

"I'm asking if I should ask you for the first one," Varod said, finally sure of himself. "I need to know. I mean, if it's a good thing for me...shouldn't I do it?"
Actually smiling a small smile at her, he put a hand on her shoulder across the table. "Please tell me, and be honest, if it will help me I really do want it. And remember what I do most nights..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 am

Samantha smiled at him with hunger in her eyes. She could feel the urge rising up in her, but then she came to her sences and looked at him properly. "I need to know varod if you are asking me to do this because you just want to have the awsome powers or if you are only asking so that you can join my group. If you are asking this just because you are wanting to have better powers when you go out at night fighting evil, then I am sorry I can not do it. I will not curse another friend with this for selfish reasons." She said to him, feeling the urge to jump over the table and rip his throught out becomeing more and more harder to resist. Finally she closed her eyes and thought about something else.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 am

"Actually, it's for all of those reasons," Varod said after some thought. "Look, I don't want the pain. I don't need the power. I don't really have a reason, do I? It's for REALLY all you just said."
Seeing the hunger in her eyes, he had his wand hidden in the hand not on her shoulder.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:38 am

Samantha opened her eyes seeing red. She was really ready to jump over the table and bit his neck off. But she was powerful enough to keep it in long enough to talk to him. "Ok then lets go out to the forest behind here and I'll do it there. But don't come crying to me if you are a vampire and don't want to be one anymore." She said to him and then drank the rest of her butterbeer down in one gulp and stood up and walked out. She ran vampire speed to the back of the bar and to the forest. Varod would be able to see her no problem. She could hardly wait to taste his blood in her mouth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Smiling, Varod followed her.
This could be a mistake, the voice said, actually sounding concerned. You know it, I know it, and she knows it.
Yeah, it could be, but I want it, I want the power, I will help my friends with it.
He slipped into the forest and walked up to her. He had no idea exactly what she might do, so his wand was firmly gripped behind his back.
"Alright, let's get this over with."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 am

When Varod showed up Samantha went from being a normal vampire friend to being the hungry evil vampire friend. But samantha wanted to becareful. So she shook head and forced the smell of the warm pulsing blood living beneath his skin out of her head. She looked back at him, and saw that he was holding his wand in his hand. She knew that if she did it with out warning him he would most certainly try and stop her. So she took a deep breath and started.

"Ok, varod, I want to tell you what I am going to be doing and what is going to be happening before we start. The reason I am doing this is because I can see that you are being protective and I know that you are going to throw a spell at me if I just charge at you." Samantha said to him taking another deep breath. "What I have to do inorder to change you is to bite you and suck out some of your blood then I have to replace it with vampire venom. It is really going to hurt. I'm warning you now. Then I am going to have to tear your shirt off and dig my nails into your skin adding more venom." Samantha said this to him with her eyes closed and taking another deep breath she continued on. "So knowing this now are you still willing to continue on doing this. If so then I am going to need you to put your wand away and close your eyes." She said this to him and finally opened her eyes awaiting his reply.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:12 am

Varod sighed. He had known it would hurt.
"Alright," he said without emotion and put his wand away. "I'm ready."
Are you sure?
I have this gut feeling.
Alright, I'll take your word this time.
He closed his eyes and braced himself.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:23 am

Samantha watched as he put his wand away, suddenly an evil smile erupted over her face. She could no longer hold in the rage for blood that had been driving her crazy from the moment she knew that she would be drinking human blood. She took a few steps closer to him smelling the blood then ran at vampire speed over to him.

She could feel her vampire teeth digging into his skin and the warm human blood rushing out and into her mouth. After that moment noone else exsited. She continued drinking his blood until she felt his heart comeing close to stoping. She knew that she had to stop but it was almost the hardest thing that she ever had to do. She stopped drinking the blood reluctently and started filling his vains with venom. After a moment or two she pulled away and started tearing his shirt off and riping his flesh off with her claws and putting more venom in with her claws.

When finally she stoped she watched him passout onto the ground. (You have to passout for it to work) She then ran over to a tree and sat down leaning against the tree. She put her hands to her head and closed her eyes forcing the urge to drink more down farther into her mind. She knew that if she didn't that she would turn totally into an evil human blood drinking vampire. This is what she didn't want.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:26 am

Varod screamed. The agony was beyond pain. His last thought before passing out was, did I do the right thing?
Licking his teeth some time later, Varod awoke. He was licking his teeth because two of them weren't teeth... they were fangs.
It had happened. He was a vampire.
Looking round, he saw Samantha leaning against a tree. He ran to her looking exuberant.
"Thanks Samantha!" he shouted, hugging her. "How do I look?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top