Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am

Samantha smiled at him hoping that everything would be good now. Then she could tell that he was thinking about something. "What you thinking about?" She asked him out of curiosity, then took a drink of her drink. She had almost forgotten that she had one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"Just the fact that my pretty much best friend and my girlfriend hate each other..." Varod said, not able to keep the joke from coming in. "Even when depressed, I always find a joke!"
Attempting a small smile, he handed her a napkin. "You have a bit of butterbeer on your face."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 am

Samantha smiled at the joke that Varod was able to push out from his depressed, fear. Then she turned red, which is hard for a vampire, and blushed from the fact that she had something on her face and she didn't know. She gracously took the napkin and wiped her face of all embaracment. For now she would stay off subject, for she knows that talking about the CoL and the Rebelion is her passion but she could see how much it was upsetting her friend. So she thought for a second on a new subject.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 am

"Well, uh, I hope that I can get things straightened out. I'd seriously hate to be be the one person who is in the middle of both sides... Can anyone say goin into madness?" Varod muttered. "Well, I got nothin else to talk about... What about you? And also, do you have to actually BE a werewolf or a vamp to join y'all's people?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

Samantha looked down at the table as he talked. She could only think about what he was talking about. So then when he asked if you had to be a werewolf or vamp to get into her group, she knew that he was interested. She looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, I'm sorry you would have to be. That is why it is called the Half Breed Resistance. But that doesn't mean that you can't help. People like us are getting pushed around and made to do mean things all the time. So people like you could always help out by standing up to bad people and making them understand that what they are doing is wrong." She said to him, she could feel the confidence in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:49 am

"Heh, I got an idea. Why don't you come with me on one of my vigilante runs?" Varod told her, a sly smirk on his face. "We'll go around the Ministry of Magic."
Yeah, this will work SO well, the voice said softly and meanly.
Yeah, I know it will.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:58 am

Samantha sat for a second thinking about what he was offering. It would be nice to teach the horrible people of the world a thing or to about being nice for once, she thought to herself. She then looked back up at Varod, "Yeah sure it would be nice, but why the ministry? I don't have anything against it, but I was just wondering why you choose that particular spot?" She asked him with concern.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 am

"I think it will bring maximum impact," Varod explained. "What I'm planning should make the Prophet."
He looked at her questioningly.
"What's it like? You know, to be a vampire?" he asked quietly. "Like, what can you do...and not do?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 am

Samantha looked at him happily, she thought to herself. 'This boy sure has big ideas.' She then suddenly became very hungry for human blood at the mention of him being interested at what it was like to be a vampire. But it would kill her to transform another friend. "Well the transformation is very painfull, depending on if you were ready for it or not. The powers are nice to have but it takes a little bit to control them. Then in the begining the urge for human blood is the worst. It took me a while to be able to handle my urge for human blood, but now I am almost the best hunter in the forest. It is also not so good to not be able to be in the sun for longer than 5 hours but other than that it's great. But not everyone will think the same way." She said to him, she could start tasting the human blood in her mouth.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 am

"Well, I have certain qualities that most don't... Would it be horrible for me to change..." Varod said, voice a little above a whisper. He wasn't sure what he was getting into.
Well, aren't you a power-hungry little boy.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top