Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:16 am

Samantha was happy that he was finally calming down but then she heard that he had dropped out of school. How could that be, he was so young. No one would hire him. "Wow you dropped out. Why? What happens if someone catches you doing that?" She asked him with concern in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting of Old Friends (Samantha)

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:20 am

"No way! I'm the master of stealth! Don't worry about it. Hey, why don't you come by my apartment sometime? We could talk better there, the only one around would be my girlfriend," Varod offered, sounding bored with the whole thing, completely characteristically, of course.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 am

Samantha started laughing as she heard him talking about how good he was at what he does. Then she was shocked to hear that he had a girlfriend. "A girlfriend?! When were you going to tell me? Who is it?" She asked him out of total curiosity.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 am

"Christabelle Whittle," Varod replied, smiling. "Why would you be so surprised? I can get a girl! Don't I feel loved..."
Bored, he leaned back and stared at the ceiling.
"You know, you've changed a little since before."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:38 am

When samantha heard who he was dating she couldn't believe her ears. She stood up and stared at him, then walked over to his side of the table and sat down. She pulled out her wand and put up a spell so that no one would hear their conversation. "I can't believe that your dating that horible girl. I hope you know that she is one of the main members of the CoL. She is the one person that I hate the most. I would never step a foot towards her if I could try." She said to him then stood up and walked back over to her side of the table still keeping the spell up. "A person will change after being married and having to raise three kids." She said to him hoping that this satisfide his curiosity about her changing.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 am

"If I knew what the CoL was... Yeah..." Varod muttered. "What is it? And I understand you changing... And why do you hate her? What did she do to you? And we were technically going out just before I got kidnapped."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 am

Samantha looked at him with shock, how could he not have heard about the CoL. It was the one thing that everyone is talking about. "Are you living under a rock or something. It's the one thing that everyone has been talking about. The CoL is The Confederacy of Light. They are a group of people who have made it their mission in life to ride England of all half breeds. Vampires, werewolf, any kind of half breed. Your girl Christabelle is one of the highest up in the group. That is why me and Ne'os made a group called The Half Breed Resistance. We made it our mission in life to gain the rights for all half breeds so that no one person can have the right to try and get rid of us. Even though the ministry is on the CoL's side. And I'm glad you understand why I have changed." She said to him hoping that he understood why she hated Christabelle now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 am

"Oh, god... But I..." Varod didn't know what to say. For once in his entire life he was speechless. "She's not a mean or cruel person, though... I'll confront her, but I won't tell her about you, I swear. And I haven't been under a rock, I've been kidnapped."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:58 am

Samantha was happy that he wasn't going to tell her about her being here. But wouldn't it be wonderful to see the look on her face when she realize that her boyfriend is friends with a vampire. "I'm sorry Varod but the CoL has been around for several months now. It's not new. So your kidnapping was after it. Do you remember if any of the people who took you said any names?" She told him and asked him wanting to figure out who took him and get revenge.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:02 am

"No, it was just after school started," Varod murmured. "I'll talk to her about it soon... Thank you for telling me."
Taking another drink of butterbeer, he leaned forward, deep in thought.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top