Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 10 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:00 am

Just as Samantha was about to grab the vial of blood from Ne'os it blasted away in his hand. Samantha then looked quickly over at Matt with a death stare. Samantha wasn't going to be able to wait any longer and she didn't have any blood on her, and if she had to she would go after one of them. But she really didn't want to. So Samantha loosened her grip on Ne'os, so she could be ready to run to one of them just in case.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 10 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 am

Ne'os blocked the spell and aimed his wand at Sam and said clearly "Lamia cruor vigoratus" and cloud of blood flew from his wand to Sam he hoped that would sustain her enough so he could give her blood when it wouldnt be blasted away. He turned to face Matt "this fight is over i suggest you leave before someone is needlessly hurt or arrested in your case"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:13 am

Samantha then turned to Ne'os and smiled. He always was good at spells like that. She took in the blood and then turned to Matt and Christabelle. Samantha was just hoping that one of them would give her an excuse to attack them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:29 am

Christabelle Whittle wrote:"No its just stating a fact." she said looking at him as if he scared her. "Besides why would my father even be bothered with you? Do you really think you're that important to a minister of magic....Why infact you're probably nothing more than a spec on the bottom of his shoe." she said looking at him, "I warned you I wasn't in the mood to fight and you should obviously be able to tell that. The reason I came out here was due to a vision of you getting in a fight with another student and I was glad I came considering that student is my little sister." She looked over at Abbey, "Come on Abbey let's go before he poisons your mind any further."

Abbey got off the ground and walked over to where Christy was standing. She looked over one last time at Sophia, giving her a pleading look. But she knew it was no use now; Sophia would never forgive her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:54 am

Christabelle placed her arm over Abbey's shoulder leading the two of them away from the group. She couldn't afford for either of them to get into trouble for anything. As they were walking off Christabelle looked at Abbey, "What in the world were you thinking?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am

Ne'os waited until the three humans walked away before he turned to the werewolves and the vampires "we need to orginize a way to defend ourselves against this confedaracy of light" he said to the group.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 am

Samantha turned to Ne'os after the humans left. She smiled at him, he always was the leader type. "Well, we do want to protect ourselves from them, but we don't want to go around hunting them for no reason. That would just make them think that they are right and that we are just a bunch of night creatures. So I think that we should join forces, vampire and werewolfs and anyone else that the CoL is hunting and make it so that none of us are alone if they ever come after us again. That was if one of us is taken the other can get help. If that sounds good to you guys." Samantha said to all the werewolfs and vampires that were listening. Samantha smiled, she liked have power in her voice, she was really getting use to it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:45 am

"exactly but we also cant do it spread apart like this we need to make a headquarters where we can properly track all confederacy movements so we can keep eachother safe...i have a few ideas and i can even hide the place from them" he said seeing what they would think.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 am

"Thats a great idea love. I think we should also make the place where the CoL would never want to go, that way we can feel alittle bit better. I also think that we should give ourselves a name so that if the CoL ever find out what we are doing they can call us something other than night creatures and all that." Samantha said to Ne'os and all of them. She was feeling better and better by the second while talking about all of this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:59 am

Ne'os let his demon side take over as he spoke "i think it would be best if we created a castle in Antarctica" he said his voice sounding from the air around them all before it changed back to Ne'os's normal voice "as you probably have realized we are immune to even the harshest cold and are combined magic can build a stronghold in a place that rarely sees the sun" he said waiting for them all to respond.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top