Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 6 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:31 am

Samantha watched as Ne'os and Matt dueled alittle. Finally she realized that Matt would probably go down quicker if she helped. "Stupify, Expeliramus, Petrificus Totalus!" Samantha yelled at Matt hoping that all the spells that she was sending and the ones that Ne'os was sending, that at least one of them would hit him. Samantha also hoped that everyone else would take cover.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 6 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Abbey fell to the ground as a massive werewolf knocked her to the ground. Abbey was raged. This was one of the creatures that had killed her mom, the creature that she vowed she would massacre until not a single one of them was left. Abbey grabbed her wand off of the ground and hid it behind her back, pointing it at the wolf so they wouldn't have a chance of escape. 'Sectumsempra!', Abbey thought fiercely in her head.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Alexa had not seen the spell coming. It hit her full in the face, and almost knocked her backwards. Almost. She merely flung her head back, and howled with pain. Luckily for Abbey, Alexa's 'grip' on her weakened for that couple of seconds. Blood was pouring down Alexa's face, and onto the ground. She could barely see for that matter. And that made her even angrier, which is not a good thing for a werewolf to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:34 pm

Ne'os saw Alexa bleeding heavily he ran over despite the fact he was dueling Matt to her not caring she was still a werewolf "im going to heal you hold still, Lamia cruor vigoratus" he said hoping her wounds would heal quickly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Christabelle followed a vision that something was going on out into the forbidden forest. She had no clue what was going on but that she needed to be there. She saw her adopted sister as well as Matt fighting the scum that were what they vowed to eliminate. She also saw Emmy fighting too. Were they out of their minds. This was not something she had ordered, and she knew full well that Nick hadn't ordered something like this since he was still gone.
"Everyone stop right this instant!" she yelled at the top of her lungs knowing this would get the attention of everyone. "Are you all out of your minds?! Abbey you know better than to do anything without my order as well as you Matt!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:02 am

Ne'os looked at Christabelle "nice of you to join us it apears the confederacy of goodness and ponys or what ever you call yourselves likes to attack students every student that was involved in this and attacked us will receive detention and possible expulsion from the school." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:07 am

"Then I guess its a lovely thing I'm not involved or attacked then isn't it?" she replied towards Ne'os. She couldn't afford to get expelled no matter how much it wouldn't affect her anymore. She had just been named her house champion. "I'm not a member of the confederacy therefore I have no clue of that on which you speak but I can assure you that I'm just trying to stop you all from getting yourselves killed seeing as how I'm in a rather generous mood." Her eyes never betrayed her answer and she wanted to flash a glare to Matt and Abbey to keep their mouths shut.

[color-turquoise]"Plus Matt has an unbreakable vow to me and Abbey is my little sister. Its three people who would come up with the same story that I tried to stop this and you wouldn't listen if that turns out to be the case."[/color] she stated. "Of course if you're smart and thinking like a normal person you would say the same thing as well seeing as how I haven't attacked anyone or anything."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 am

"well you see while you three have the same story Me and Sophia are head boy and girl and Sam is a prefect so i think are word out ways yours" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:20 am

"Why I would love to say that I wouldn't put it past you to lie but I know you would which is just cheep of you if you ask me considering I've done nothing wrong at all, unless you think trying to stop you all from killing each other something wrong which I doubt you will." she replied with a smile on her face. It was truly something she had done. She hadn't done anything other than to try to stop the fight but then again if they attacked her she was perfectly in her rights to defend her self to the best of her ability.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:22 am

Matt moved out of the way of the curses and smirked at Christy. Good Luck Christy! I've read about the vows! Theres a 50 5o chance I get killed if I break the curse when I'm 70! He laughed. He would break the vow sooner or later he knew it would happen with his future plans. He even knew that she would find out before it even happened. He disappeared into the shadows watching the fight for a while.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top