Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 11 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:17 am

Samantha thought about that for a moment before speaking. "I like it. But what about you guys?" Samantha asked them all seeing as Ne'os and Samantha had been the only ones to talk for a little bit.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 11 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 am

Subastian looked at the vampires and sat back on his haunches. He nodded his approval to them agreeing but he looked at the other werewolves and shrugged not knowing where they stood. Alexa what do you want to do? You don't have to if you don't want to, But i'm going for it.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 am

You think I would skip out in fighting the CoL?!`Think again! Alexa sat down on her haunches as well. She sniffed the air just in case any CoL members had stayed. She smelled none. Lanie, any thoughts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:08 am

Christabelle Whittle wrote:Christabelle placed her arm over Abbey's shoulder leading the two of them away from the group. She couldn't afford for either of them to get into trouble for anything. As they were walking off Christabelle looked at Abbey, "What in the world were you thinking?"

Posting as Abbey:
Abbey looked at Christy, a little bit taken aback. "I was doing my part for the Confederacy! What else would I be doing?" she asked. "I'm part of it now, I thought I should help, since I saw Matt dueling with the lot of them."

Posting as Lanie:
Lanie looked up and came out of the tree and looked at Alexa. [i]'I just wanted to see what was going on.'[/b], Lanie thought, a bit lazily as she licked a paw.

Last edited by Abbey Dawn on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 am

Ne'Os smiled to himself he was happy to see this was working well....even if he couldn't tell what they were thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:20 am

Subastian looked at Lanie his eyes careful, You don't have to do anything. If you wish to not enter this battle between the CoL we will not hold that against you. He stretched slightly hearing some of his bones crack. But if you need help from them I will help i don't know what everyone else would do but i will help you so that they won't hurt you.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:16 am

Lanie looked at the boy who was "speaking" to her. 'Listen, there is no way I'm missing this battle! I'll help!' she thought fiercely.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 am

Ok. I was just saying cause it didn't seem like you wanted to is all. Subastian looked at Ne'os then the Alexa and Lanie back at him. He nodded saying that they were in and were ready for what plans he might suggest. Subastian was prepared and ready for a fight, he lived this long and he didn't want to stop his heart beat just yet.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 am

Wow! You space out for like a few minutes and you miss alot! Matt laughed. What happened while I was.....busy I suppose. He pulled his wand back out and aimed it at the nearest thing he thought was a half breed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:34 am

Alexa was surprised as she heard a voice behind her. She was sure nobody but Lanie, Subastian, and the vampires were here. I guess her nose needed a little work. Anywho, she jumped out of the way by instinct, and turned to see who was attacking. Wow, only one? I was expecting more. She bared her teeth, and stood up on her hind legs, now standing about two feet above everybody else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top