Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 7 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:26 am

Alexa felt the pain in her face go away. She growled again at the girl she had under her paws, and then she smelled a scent she had not smelled in a while. Christabelle Whittle. She slowly turned her head around, and got off the girl. She walked towards Christabelle, a growl emminating out of her throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 7 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:28 am

"it apears your group is leaving you human and it also apears long feuds between there werewolf and the vampire are fading...mabey we should make you dissapear so we dont have to deal with the confederacy anymore" he said baring his fangs.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:32 am

Christabelle quickly whipped out her wand when she saw the werewolf coming at her casting the homophorus charm directly towards it. "I'm sorry but why would you want to attack someone trying to help you?' she asked the werewolf. "Thats just being stupid."

She looked at Ne'os..."First of all I'm not technically human blood sucker. I'm half veela. Anyone with brains would know that." she said feeling pleased at insulting him, "Plus I've told you time and time again that I'm not in the confederacy, I don't know what games my little sister has been playing but whatever it is I'm not a part of in any means. If she's being influenced by Matt then that will be something I'll have to deal with since he isn't exactly the brightest crayon in the box of Crayolas."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 am

Leave the bloodsuckers and Dogs alone?!?! Matt yelled. He walked back into view and laughed. That'll be a cold day in hell before that happens. He jumped down next to neos and grabbed his wand back. Thank you! He turned around and walked back to Christy. Be careful what you do around these filthy half breeds. He was just playing along. He was begining to become less hatefull to the wolfs and vamps. He put his wands away and stood there.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 am

Ne'os blocked the spell thrown at the werewolf "it apears you just made a fatal mistake see none of us have attacked you but you just attacked us enjoy your impending doom" he said smileing at her evily.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 am

"I haven't attacked anyone other than the spell that is used to revert a werewolf back to it human state." she replied, "Growling at me in a threatening manner is just cause for using that as it ensures my protection from getting harmed in the middle of this fight." she continued to say, "I would figure a vampire with half the amount of brains you had would know that. Just because I dislike your kind doesn't mean a thing. Actually its rather engraved into my DNA considering before my father became minister he took personal care of seeing your kind almost to extinction in Germany as head Auror there."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 am

"is that a threat?" he asked a growl sounding from deep in his throat.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:53 am

"No its just stating a fact." she said looking at him as if he scared her. "Besides why would my father even be bothered with you? Do you really think you're that important to a minister of magic....Why infact you're probably nothing more than a spec on the bottom of his shoe." she said looking at him, "I warned you I wasn't in the mood to fight and you should obviously be able to tell that. The reason I came out here was due to a vision of you getting in a fight with another student and I was glad I came considering that student is my little sister." She looked over at Abbey, "Come on Abbey let's go before he poisons your mind any further."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 am

"i had no intention of fighting her and you keep saying you dont want to fight yet you call me blood sucker and leave little threats and insult my intelligence" he said frowning at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:01 am

"I haven't left the slightest threat with you." she replied looking at him, "And I can't help it if I feel as if I'm much more intelligent than you." she went on to say. "If anything, all I've done is verbally insult you then so be it.. I'm sure there are worse things than that that you have done in your undead life...If thats even what you can call it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top