Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 9 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 am

"Ok love I'll try, I think I might go see a Healer at St. Mungo's and see what I have I think it might be something I ate."said Emmanuell softly a her eyes grew a brighter white. "I'll see you when you get home love, love you."said Emmanuelle softly as she was about to apperate but couldn't find the strength to do it."Don't worry love, I'm ok just alittle sick no big deal."said Emmanuelle probably knowing what she was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:16 am

((OoC:Starting a new day at my place kay))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 am

Oh, sorry, sis...I assume lots of things like the fact I thought you were drinking to mend a broken heart.. Nikki turned bright red and drank a bit of her drink and smiled. Perhaps you should get a job to get your mind working and not thinking about your broken heart..No offense or anything or whatever sis, but you might need a distraction, hey about this firebird bar? Nikki patted her sister's hand and comforted her. I hate to see you like this..and you're supposed to be my role-model and stronger and if you're not I can't take it!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 am

Timothy entered the bar, with sunglasses, casually and looked around and nodded at all of the beautiful ladies and winked. Ladies! He clicked loudly with his tongue. He walked over to the bar and rang the bell. Where's the manager? I totally signed up as a chef for this place and I want to know when I start? He took off his sunnies and placed them in his pocket. He then ran his fingers through his long-ish black soft hair and flipped it out of his face. Tim was wearing a black v-shaped t-shirt with grey jeans along with brown leather lace-up shoes, Italian, in fact!

My Outfit:
Spoiler:
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:30 am

"Don't worry Nikki sis, I'll get back out thereand on my feet again, don't worry!"said Sophia as she gave her little sister the famous Granger smile. As her sister said she needed a job to keep her mind off her broken heart she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Perhaps your right sis, maybe I can be a waitres jut like old times!"said Sophia remebering she used to be a waitress here. "I'll be right back Nikki sis, I'm going to go get a butterbeer I promise cross my heart."said Sophia as she got up out of her seat and walked over towards the bar. As he seen a boy ringing the bell she rolled her chocolate brown eyes at him.. "Matt, can you please get me a butterbeer please when your not so busy."said Sophia softly as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia was wearing a brown shirt with a black under shirt under it with black jeans and black boots with her hair straight and back alittle.

Spoiler:
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:47 am

Sure thing Soph! He chimed turning around and getting her a drink. He smiled at her and passed the drink over to her. So whats up anyway? I only got the stuff about boys being idiots part from your sis. He said. He grinned at her and chuckled. unless I'm an idiotic boy and its none of my business! He laughed. I'm just kidding.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 am

"Oh it's nothing Matt, it's just I was in love with Andrian but I'm going to let it go and let him live hi life and be happy for him."said Sophi softly as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Besides, it's time for me to let go of the past and move on."said Sophia as she noticed the boy who rang the bell looking at her. "Anyways I noticed Emmy went home not feeling very well, I think I might know what's wrong with her if you want to know."said Sophia smiling. Sophia had a very good feeling she knew what Emmy was but she didn't know how Matt would take it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:17 am

Ah Andrian, I really never actually liked that boy! He said. But boys can be heartless, I should know. He said looking away for a moment. You think you know whats wrong with Emmy? Okay then what do you think is wrong then. He grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:20 am

Sophia took a drink of her butterbeer andthen swallowed. "Well I'm not a healer yet, but I'm studyingto be one and I think she might be pregnant."said Sophia softly. "I know it sounds crazy, but I think she might."said Sophia. "Hey I could be wrong, but she got morning sickness and she grabbing her stomach, but what do I know I'm just a seventh year student."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:24 am

I'll take that into thought Soph Matt chuckled. I'm just not sure ho...... Oh crap! he said quickly. I'm actually believing you right now. he said. She might be pregnant but he was sure if she was she'd have told him just now.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top