Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 8 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 am

Hang in there kiddo Matt laughed. He patted her shoulder and smiled. Now this boy.... do you want me to take care of him for you? he laughed. He picked up his towel off his shoulder and wiped her tears. He waved his wand and made a box of kleenix appear in mid-ir.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:23 am

Emmanuelle walked into the Firebird as the bell tinkled she seen a bunch of older guys look at her she giggled. "Sorry boys, I'm taken!"said Emmanuelle smiling as she looked around for Matt and seen him talking to Sophia and some other girl. "Hello love, and Sophia."said Emmanuelle as she gave them a warm smile. Emmanuelle and Sophia gotten alot better since the fight even if she was a vampire. She stopped smiling when she saw Sophia crying. "Oh my gosh, what's wrong, do I need to hurt someone?"Emmanuelle asked as she sat beside Matt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:25 am

That jobs taken love. he laughed as he kissed her cheek. I have another 15 minutes till I gotta get back to work. 2 jobs I have, 2 jobs! he laughed. He waved his wand and the bar was closed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am

"Oh come on love, can't I get alittle fun to!"said Emmauelle pouting. As he said he had to go to work she nodded. "Ok love, but don't over work yourself!"said Emmauelle laughing as she kissed him. As she looked at Sophia she knew something wasn't right. "Sophia sweetie, what's wrong?"Emmanuelle asked softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:33 am

Boys is the problem um..er sorry I didn't quite catch your name, but you probably don't know who I am either, I'm Nikki Granger, Soph's little sister. Nikki smiled at Matt's er, girlfriend...Maybe even fiancee? Oh Soph, drinking your pain away isn't going to help either! I really hate to see you like this! Nikki shook her head and drank a bit more of her drink. Golly, Matt you must be exhausted with all of these jobs!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:41 am

It's hard to make a living but I manage. He smiled. He nodded when she said she hated Soph drinking her sorrows away. Soph I think you should ease up on the drink there. he said taking the bottle away. I think I should've given you a drink thats not as strong. He waved his wand and it disappeared and a different bottle appeared. Its the same just less powerful he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:55 am

"Who said I was drinking away my pain I was just thirsty as hell!"said Sophia as she took a drink of the drink Matt gave her. As Emmanuelle asked what was wrong she shook her head. "Nothing major Emmy, just boy trouble."said Sophia softly as she sighed and looked out the window. "So how is work going for you Matt?"Sophia asked changing the subject that way she wasn't depress or sad. Sophia didn't like being sad or depress around Nikki for she was the oldest and was suppose to be strong.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:03 am

Well If I told you I'd have to kill you. He laughed. But other than that its good. He grinned at her. He looked at his watch he had another 12 minutes of break left. I have another break after this in an hour if you feel like sticking around. he said to everyone at the table

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 am

"I might stay around for alittle bit longer love, but I'm not feeling very well I been sick all day!"said Emmanuelle softly as her eyes were a white color. Emmanuelle's eye were never white unless she was very sick. "I think I might home after your break love and lay down for alittle bit."said Emmanuelle softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:55 am

Get better then hun. He said kissing her. I suppose I'll talk to you when I get home! He checked his watch and looked at the time. He had another 3 minutes but decided he'd better just go now. if anyone would care to talk to me at the bar. I am techincaly working! he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top