Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 11 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 am

Timothy felt so defeated. No girl has ever done this to him before, ever! This was a challenge and he decided to accept it! Round One...Ashes, zero...Granger, one...Okay then, I'll tell you about me. I love music. And you're my favourite subject! Tim then grinned at her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:02 am

Sophia looked up from her book as he started telling more about himself. "Music huh? I love music I write my own music of course as well the piano and guitar but as for me being your favorite subject that's nice but no."said Sophia as she flicked her straight hair out of her eyes. As she returned to her book she realized he was trying to get her but she was playing hard to get. Sophia decided to be like to guys for now on and trying not to fall in love to quickly like she normally does.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 am

No way! I play the guitar and piano as well, I also like to sing but prefer girls to sing the songs for me. Tim smiled at her again, too much smiling he thought! He couldn't contain it though. I used to be a Gryffindor...But I was always mischievious and cheeky but I managed to become Head Boy. He chuckled at the last bit 'cause he blamed all the other kids on his pranks. Ah, good times, he thought.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:51 am

Sophia looked at him as he started telling more about himself. "Your a Gryffindor? I thought you would have been a ex Slytherin."said Sophia as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Head Boy huh? I was made prefect in my fifth year and made Head Girl this year and I'm a bookworm teacher et know it all who doesn't pull pank on people because it's rude and stupid, plus I follow the rules at times." said Sophia rolling her eyes at him. "Now if you excuse me Mr. Ashes I got to get back to my little sister, so good day!"said Sophia as she smiled at him and jumped off the stool she was sitting at and walked back over towards where her sister was at. "That guy thinks he's hot stuff Nikki sis, when he's nothing but a jerk!"said Sophia as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Oh no, I think he's coming over here, why isn't he leaving me alone?"Sophia asked her sister as she groaned.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 am

Louis walked into the Firebird wondering why there wasn't a bell. He just ignored it and smiled. He looked around seeing if anyone he knew was around. He noticed Nikki and Sophia. He waved and walked over to where they were. Hey guys! Can I sit here? He asked them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:37 am

As Nikki:

Why, hello Louis, of course you can! Nikki smiled and moved over so he could have a seat. So, um haven't seen you around lately...Nikki said, cause that was the truth, where has he been, anyways? Nikki took a sip of her butterbeer. Oh, Soph, don't be so sure, I mean, do you really know the guy enough to judge him and call him a jerk? Was Nikki only saying this so that she could get her sis back into the dating game? Or was Nikki actually trying to see through to people...She couldn't tell.

As Timothy:

Timothy grinned and chuckled. He really liked this girl. He got up and followed her and took a seat beside her. Oh, come on, how could I possibly be a Slytherin? He was confused. I know you're a know it all, you're smart and pretty. You must be Sophia's little sister, may I presume? I'm Tim. And your name is? He smiled politely at her and waited. Wait hold up, how do you know I pulled pranks? I followed the rules too!
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:21 am

Belle Fey wrote:Belle had been sitting watching Andrian take his seat when she noticed the two girls come in, one right after the other. She recognized Sophia Granger from some of her classes and had found out just recently that she was Andrian's ex. She was beautiful and smart of that Belle knew, but as she watched the other girl join her she felt worried. She turned to Andrian then and grasping the locket he had just given her saying he loved her for comfort, she asked the question she most wanted to know.

"Andrian," She began, her voice soft and hesitant as she spoke. "Are you sure you want to be with me, and that you...that you love me?"

Andrian laughed at the expression, the reaction on her face when he told her that he was in his twenties - a big age difference including the fact that she was three years younger than her was. It made perfect sense anyway, he was a nurse and most people who had a job was normally older then seventeen; most of them were still learning and studying; he smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm not that old," he grinned at her now. "Just maybe three years older," he continued.

To his dismay he found himself answering the most difficult question ever as Belle heard over Sophia's conversation and asked him if he loved her; his jaws clench and his muscle began to tighten, he couldn't answer this quickly enough because he was afraid of hurting Belle or Sophia though most of his feeling went toward Belle but some of it still went toward Sophia though things did not go very well at the end of their relationship but he did enjoy being with her, being her boyfriend but he knew that he had to move on and so did she. It may seem harsh but that the way it was, he then realized that he had kept Belle waiting. "I'm not in a very good place to say that right now."

Andrian watched her as she grasped the locket, he sighed and scratched the back of his neck as his body seemed to have steamed up. He looked at Sophia, watched her as she and the boy started hitting on each other that fumed him up. "Yes, I do love you and I want to be with you" he closed his eyes and said this confidentially, enthusiastically but reluctantly at the same time and quietly so that only she could hear him. At this stage he knew that if Sophia had heard the conversation she would've ran off by now, he only hoped that she'd understood that they both had to move on -- that the past was the past; Andrian knew that he had to make a decision anytime soon, on who he was going to piss off first and in the end he would try make up for it.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 am

"Hey Louis and of course you can sit with us!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia looked over at Tim and then back at Nikki and rolled her eyes. "Because, look at him he thinks he's hot stuff and girls would be drolling all over him well not me!"said Sophia crossing her arms. As Sophia seen him coming over toward them she groaned. As he asked for Nikki name she rolled her eyes and took a drink of her butterbeer. As he asked how she knew he was prankster he laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Because Mr. Aahes, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out you told me you were always mischievious and cheeky but managed to become Head Boy, so that means you were a troublemaker and broke the rules am I right?"Sophia asked smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:00 am

Not really...Timothy replied. By the way it's Ashes, little miss know it all.He grinned but felt defeated. Gosh, Granger must be up to 3 points and him what, one? I mean, yeah sure I pulled pranks but slowly stopped when I became head boy as I had to be the responsible one. You should know that yourself, since you're head girl.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 am

(Posting as Louis)
Louis took a seat across from Nikki and grinned. Can you tell me who this hot dog is? he whispered to Nikki. He glanced around to see if Butterfly was here or not. He sighed and grinned again. He chuckled a little at the one boy that he had called a hotdog.

(Posting as Matt)
Matt chuckled at the kid talking to Sophia. He grabbed the empty glass she had left behind and rinsed it. He grabbed himself another drink and looked around. Nobody seemed to be on the stage. The entire place was full of chatter. He decided he'd better go up and possibly play some music.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top