Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 10 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:32 am

Sophia looked at Matt and laughed. "Hey, like I said I could be wrong, I'm not a Healer like Emmy!"said Sophia shrugging and laughing. "Emmy told me I'll be a good healer though, she said I have alot of good qualities to be one and she said she will even train me!"said Sophia. "But wouldn't that be cool if she was? I mean your getting married soon and then have a baby your be starting a family!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 am

I just pray my kids don't end up like I was as a kid! he laughed. He pulled down and glass and poured a Butterbear into it. That ones on me! He said. He grinned and winked. I hope I have a daughter like you! He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

Sophia laughed when he said he wanted a daughter like her. "Hey, I'm not all that great of course I'm clever and sweet as some say!"said Sophia laughing.As he poured her another butterbeer she smiled. "Thankyou Matt."said Sophia smiling. "Your like a big brother to me Matt, I love you to death!"said Sophia smiling. "As for Emmy she like a big sister to me, there's anything I wouldn't do for you two!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 am

Soph, If you really mean that! We're going to need a babysitter. He laughed. A grin plastered on his face, he took a sip of his own Butterbear. Soph lets just say I'm talking to a certain someone, in a certain group, to help a certain species! he said seriously.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:48 am

Nikki tapped the table boredly and drank her drink. She watched a guy, a graduate with sunglasses walk in and say something to all the girls and wink and click. Ugh, what a jerk! Nikki shook her head. Nah, probably shouldn't judge him. Nikki was glad about what Sophia told her. It made herself feel better already.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:03 am

Timothy was eavesdropping in on a conversation, and by the sounds of it one was Matt and the other was Soph. They were talking about pregnancy and a woman named Emmy. Boy, he thought, this girl was so pretty and smart beyond belief. What was she, eh? A Sixth year perhaps? He's never felt this way before..Actually he has but something about this girl was different..Special, maybe? So, do angels have names or shall I call you beautiful? Tim smiled at her, nodded and gave her a wink. The name's Ashes. Timothy Ashes. But you, my darling, can call me Tim. He lifted her hand and gave it a kiss on her fingers.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Matt snorted when the boy came up and tried to get Soph's attention. He grinned at Soph and winked. Well Hello Tim! I'm not sure Soph over here is exactly looking for...... He took a glance at him. 4th years! He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Sophia looked at Timothy as he kissedd her hand and called her a angel and beautiful. "Oh Mr. cool are we Mr. Ashes, I bet you use that alot on girl I'm guesiing right?"Sophia asked rolling her eyes."Plus my name i Sophia not beautiful or angel just Sophia."said Sophia as she gave him a smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at Matt's statement. "No I'm not actually, I'm not looking for anyone now I'm going enjoy being single."said Sophia as she took as drink of her butterbeer. As she looked at her sister she pointed to Timothy and wrinkled her nose telling her he was a jerk.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 am

Timothy growled at the man who called him a 'fourth year.' I'm a graduate, thank you very much, child! Timothy then grinned at Sophia. What a lovely name and yes, you guessed right...Are you a mind reader? And I am sure I can change your mind about being single, perhaps? Tim smiled at Sophia and winked at her again.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:46 am

"No I'm not a mind reader, I'm a Granger and we Grangers are smart and clever!"said Sophia as she took another drink of her butterbeer. As he said he could change her mind about being single she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "I don't think you can Mr. Ashes, it's takes alot for you to interest me."said Sophia as she empty the last of her butterbeer. "Another butterbeer if you please Matt."said Sophia as she gave Matt a soft warm smile. As she waited for her butterbeer she waved her wand at the table he was sitting ast as her bookbag came towards her she got her book out and started reading.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top