Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 12 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:32 am

Andrian laughed at the expression, the reaction on her face when he told her that he was in his twenties - a big age difference including the fact that she was three years younger than her was. It made perfect sense anyway, he was a nurse and most people who had a job was normally older then seventeen; most of them were still learning and studying; he smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm not that old," he grinned at her now. "Just maybe three years older," he continued.

To his dismay he found himself answering the most difficult question ever as Belle heard over Sophia's conversation and asked him if he loved her; his jaws clench and his muscle began to tighten, he couldn't answer this quickly enough because he was afraid of hurting Belle or Sophia though most of his feeling went toward Belle but some of it still went toward Sophia though things did not go very well at the end of their relationship but he did enjoy being with her, being her boyfriend but he knew that he had to move on and so did she. It may seem harsh but that the way it was, he then realized that he had kept Belle waiting. "I'm not in a very good place to say that right now."

Andrian watched her as she grasped the locket, he sighed and scratched the back of his neck as his body seemed to have steamed up. He looked at Sophia, watched her as she and the boy started hitting on each other that fumed him up. "Yes, I do love you and I want to be with you" he closed his eyes and said this confidentially, enthusiastically but reluctantly at the same time and quietly so that only she could hear him. At this stage he knew that if Sophia had heard the conversation she would've ran off by now, he only hoped that she'd understood that they both had to move on -- that the past was the past; Andrian knew that he had to make a decision anytime soon, on who he was going to piss off first and in the end he would try make up for it.

Belle let her breath out, unaware that she had been holding it till then, when he finally spoke. She could understand that...she thought anyway. She had never been in love with anyone before so this was all new. Belle had been about to say this when he spoke again and her heart warmed and a soft smile spread across her lips. She reached across the table and squeezed his hand to comfort him. "I won't make you regret it, I promise Andrian."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:50 am

Sophia looked back Timothy offended when he called her a know it all she felt like crying but she didn't. "You know, your just jealous that I'm smarter then you and I don't have to prove it looks and attitude tells it all!"said Sophia as she flicked her hair at him. As he told her he slowly stopped as he became head boy as I had to be the responsible one and she should know seeing how she was Head Girl. "No I don't know, because unlike you I'm not a troublemaker and I follow the rules!"said Sophia crossing her arms. As she emptied her butterbeer she looked over at Matt. "Another Butterbeer please Matt."Sophia shouted over the noise.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:00 am

Andrian watched her, waiting patiently for an answer though he was afraid of what the answer might be. The longer she took to answer and the longer the silence continued caused tension to wash over Andrian's face but when she spoke his heart began to flutter and leap through the air as he listened to her speak. He was surprised about her answer, that she bealived him, it was a huge relief; Andrian smiled as she squeezed his hand tightly for comfort. "Thanks," he said it was the only thing he could think off, he couldn't find something else nice back beside 'thanks'. But knowing that she understood was enough so he didn't worry too much about it; Andrian looked at the bar and back at her. "Don't worry about anything, sweetie. I won't leave you," he told her. "Don't worry, your the only one for me," he continued and gave her a kiss on the lip before getting up on his feet. "Still want that drink?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:31 am

As Nikki

Sorry Louis, I've only met him and it looks like he's not getting along with Sophia too well! Nikki chuckled and watched Timothy and Sophia talk or was the better term, argue?

As Timothy

Woah, hold up, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway.. Timothy looked down and bit his lip. I have to go work now..At Honeydukes Sweetshop..I'll be there if anyone..uhm..bye. He got up from his seat, looked at Sophia and walked out of the Firebird bar. He was going to say 'if anyone needs me' but it looked like everyone was annoyed with him.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:48 am

Sophia rolled her eyes after he left but soon felt bad afterwards for making him kind of upset which she could tell he was. As she took a drink of her butterbeer she looked out the window and sighed. "So how are you Louis, I haven't seen you in forever!"said Sophia as she looked from the window to Louis giving him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 am

She smiled, "I don't doubt that love, I really don't."

She looked at him as he stood and she nodded her head, "Yes please, a drink sounds perfect."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:31 am

A smile drove onto his face as she told him that she didn't doubt that he would leave her. But, he knew that no matter what they have said or promise and that there was no way of predicting the future he knew somewhat or someday even after what he said he could screw up; he didn't want that to happen at least not now - infact not ever. He didn't let that worry him much because all that really matter was that she was here and everything was fine - no fighting. "Don't worry about a thing," he whispered into her ears and kissed her onto the lips then stood up straight again. "Firewhiskey or butterbeer," he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 am

Yeah, Louis! Nikki nodded. She was a bit sorry for Tim trying to make an effort..Sophia was lucky to have a cute guy like him choose her from the crowd! Oh well, she thought.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:45 am

Belle gave a dazzling smile at that, "Butterbeer will be fine love, but thank you for asking." She was indeed too young to be drinking firewhiskey at the moment...not that she had never done so before but that was at home with her brother and not in a bar with her boyfriend.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:17 am

Andrian nodded and smiled at her, placing his hand in his pocket and walked toward the bar. "I'll be back, love with the drink," he said. "Two butter beer please," he asked, politely as he leaned against the edge of the counter looking around for a bit. The firebird bar seem to be packed up full tonight and everyone were doing their own things, some were talking, laughing or eating and drinking alone. Then he looked at Matt with a wild grin on his face, he had a question he had to ask. "Hey Matty. What do you think, about 'her," he said in a discreet but happy tone - really happy, he leaned a over the counter for a few moment and started to take his weight off the counter and leaned back.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top