Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 7 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 am

( I didn't leave )
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:18 am

OOc: *Laughs* I meant he pulled away from her. Sorry I should watch how I word things.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:08 am

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia walked into the Firebird Bar the bell tinkled on the door. As she walked up towards the bar she waited for the bar tender to notice her. "Yes I would like a firewhiskey please."said Sophia in her soft velvet voice. As she got out her money she waited for her drink. As the bar tender handed her drink she put the money on the counter and gave the bar tender a soft warm smile. "Thankyou, and you can keep the ret a a tip."said Sophia as she smiled at him and winked at him and walked off towards the booth by the window. As she sat down in the empty booth she took out her book she was carrying and started reading fir she had nothing else to do.

Nikki smiled and walked to where Sophia was sitting. She took a seat and smiled sweetly at her sister. Hey, Sophia..What's up? Nikki wandered how she was going after things happened lately. Jacob gave me a message to give to you...He said he couldn't find you anywhere - anyways, he said that he was sorry and that he misses you and that he will always love you...Nikki then sighed and rubbed Sophia's hand. I can't believe you broke up with the best thing in your life for a guy who's already taken Soph, that isn't you! Nikki took a moment to think..She just always thought..since she came back that Jacob and Sophia was the one couple and that nothing would ever happen..They seemed to great and just in love..Whatever happened to it? Nikki sighed and rummaged through her bag. Here, Jacob told me to give you this...Nikki handed Sophia a 'J' gold necklace. Awful pretty, Soph...He said its to remind you of him...He was awful upset, I never knew guys could cry, he had red puffy eyes, I tell you! Nikki bit her lip and thought perhaps it was her turn to talk. Come on Soph, talk to me, please...Nikki got a bit angry because she didn't get any service. Can I please get a butter beer over here!? Nikki shook her head angrily at the bartenders...Won't be such a big tip now.

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Sophia looked at the locket and cried. "Nikki sis I know, it's just when Andrian came back it was just something just happened to me and I was falling more Andrian, but I loved both of them!"said Sophia looking down at her book. "I don't know why I was, I guess it's because we been through so much and he almost died for me."said Sophia softly still looking at her book. "So I couldn't handle the little triangle that was going on so I ended it it because I was confused and didn't know who to pick."said Sophia in a whisper. As she looked away from her sister she took a drink of her butterbeer.As she wiped her tears new ones came down her cheeks.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:00 am

Nikki listened to her and was upset to see her cry. Oh, Soph, please don't cry! Nikki wiped her sister's tears off her face. But just remember this...Love like you've never been hurt...Nikki smiled and sighed. Gosh, service around here was pretty awful! It's such a shame though, everytime I saw you and Jacob I was just sooo happy and just glad for you...Y'know, just knowing you had this guy who really cared and loved you and all... Nikki groomed her sister's hair and tried to make her happy and pretty again rather than crooked and sad. Please, tell me you'll leave Andrian and his new girl alone...He deserves another chance plus...Nikki sighed for a moment. If he really loves you, he'll come back but for now...Doesn't he deserve happiness? Gosh, we Granger sisters sure mess things up when it comes to love with Potter's...
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Belle had been sitting watching Andrian take his seat when she noticed the two girls come in, one right after the other. She recognized Sophia Granger from some of her classes and had found out just recently that she was Andrian's ex. She was beautiful and smart of that Belle knew, but as she watched the other girl join her she felt worried. She turned to Andrian then and grasping the locket he had just given her saying he loved her for comfort, she asked the question she most wanted to know.

"Andrian," She began, her voice soft and hesitant as she spoke. "Are you sure you want to be with me, and that you...that you love me?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Matt noticed Nikki and Sophia sitting down and noticed Sophia upset. He walked over with a drink for each of them. You guys okay? he asked putting the drinks on the table. He took a seat. Can I sit down? He laughed. Anything I can do to help? he looked at Nikki and then Soph. This was an odd site too see Soph crying and Nikki there next to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:32 am

Finally! A drink! Nikki smiled and drank her butterbeer and gulped half of it down in one go. She slammed the glass on the table and wiped her face. Ah, that was good, just what I needed. Nikki then watched Matt talk and ask questions. Yes, of course you can sit down! She wandered why he laughed when he said that. Weird but funny. I'm fine, by the way, thanks! I think I am.. She then sighed. Yes, you can help..Stop boys being born! Let's make sure people mate ever again! Cause boys make everything wrong in love and break girls hearts like hers..But she did break a boys heart! Poor Jacob!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:51 am

I take it this is a boy problem then. he grinned. He handed Soph her drink and smiled. I've known Soph for just a little while but She's already like a daughter to me he smiled again. as for people to stop mating.... well thats damn well impossible! he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:47 am

"Alright if he's happy with her, I won't stand in the way I promise!"said Sophia as she took a huge drink of her butterbeer. As she wipped her mouth with a napkin she gave Matt a weak smile. "Thank you Matt, for the drink and saying I'm like a daughter to you I feel honored!"said Sophia. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said stop people from mating was damn well impossible. "You got that right!"muttered Sophia as she took another drink of her butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top