Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 6 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:22 am

Belle watched as he pulled the black box out and slowly reached a hand out take it from him. She opened it carefully and smiled, "Oh Andrian it is beautiful...but you didn't have to get me anything."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:07 am

Andrian smiled and lifted the locket from the case. He got up from his seat then began to walk around her, crotched beside her. He pushed her hair out of the way so that he could put on the necklace around her neck. "I know..." he trailed off as he gave her neck a gentle kiss then pulled away from her but stopped by her ears and nibble it gently. "I wanted everything to be perfect for you," he whispered into her ears as he placed his hands on her shoulder and massaged it softly. "All because, i love you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:10 am

Ne'os drank more of his fire whiskey finishing it "think i can get a second one matt?" he asked smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 am

Belle shivered at the contact, but only from the delight it sent racing along her flesh. "I love you too Andrian, and I can't imagine anything not being perfect with you." She leaned back into him and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:19 am

Andrian stopped massaging her shoulders and wrapped his arms around her waist. He continued to give her a few kisses on the neck then stopped. "Do you want a drink," he asked. His eye glancing at the bar where Matt stood serving people drink. He looked back at her and smiled.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:25 am

"I will have whatever you are having love." She ran her fingers lightly back and forth over his arms loving every second he was right here with her. She knew though that she would have to let him return to his seat sooner or later.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Andrian stared into her eyes and smiled. "Two butter beer then," he said. She was just a seventh year but he didn't know how old she was. He knew he couldn't just ask her that would be bad for the relationship but then again they were getting the question put aside today. Yet he couldn't find the gut to ask her but took him a few minute to pull himself together. "Are you allowed, fire whiskey," he asked then smiled at her. What a stupid question to ask, he thought. His arm still wrapped around her waist, letting her run her finger up and won his strong muscular arm.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:12 pm

"To be honest I am not really sure, my family normally dosen't drink. I am seventeen if that helps." As she said her age she realized that she had no idea how old he was either. She bit her bottom lip and kissed his arm. "Um, speaking of age...how old are you Andrian?" Not that it would make a difference she was going to stay with him no matter what.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 am

Seventeen she said. Straight away he knew that she could not have fire whiskey because she was underage. But then, one fire whiskey wouldn't hurt, he thought. Andrian heard her say to him Um, speaking of age... how old are you Andrian?. "I am in my twenties," he answered, confidentally smiling at her and letting her kiss his arm. It felt so right being here with her, he enjoyed every feeling he felt at this moment. He smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead then pulled away.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:10 am

She sighed as he left her, but she knew there would be time for that later. Right now they were supposed to be getting to know each other better to have even more grounds to hold this relationship together besides the strong attraction and feelings they already had. "Twenties, wonderful." She said with a smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top