Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 5 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:38 am

Belle laughed, "I have heard of a cheap date but I think that tops it." She smiled brightly at him then. "All right so lets begin some of the questions so we get them out of the way. When did you decide to become Hogwart's nurse?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 am

Andrian laughed and knew she was just kidding around. "Cheap date?" he repeated. He sounded amused. This was no where near a cheap date, it was free when he got here. He laughed. "This is no where near a cheap date," he struck his tongue out playfully then laughed. "I am more then willing to pay for you," he said to her as he recieved the menu from a waiter then started to look. He looked up at her and smirked when she said All right so lets begin some of the question so we get them out of the way. When did you decide to become a Hogwart Nurse. "Ever since I came to Hogwart. I've been studying for Nursing for about seventeen years."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:46 am

Belle had laughed at him sticking his tongue out at her then looked over the menu herself. She nodded at his answer, "Well should I ever get hurt I know I will be in the best of hands."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:53 am

Andrian laughed and turned his head sideway then back, while still looking at menu. "I guess, you could trust me," he laughed looking up at her then back at his menu. The thought of him able to help her whenever she was injured or wounded have pleased him, it felt nice to be able to help her. Then he found what he wanted but he just wanted to have a little chat with her before ordering the food. "I'm not such a bad doctor," he admitted. None of his patient ever walked out unsastified about his job on them. Though there was still a lot of things he can't do, he wasn't a professional healer like those in St.Mungo but he was good and that was enough.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:56 am

She took his hand again, "I do trust you, I trust you with my life Andrain I wouldn't be here if I didn't." Belle smiled softly, "So what sort of things do you like to do?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 am

Andrian smiled and brought her hand to his face and kissed it lightly. "That one of the best thing about you," he said, then placed it onto his cheek while he looked into her beautiful green eyes. Then she asked So what kind of things do you like to do. "I like to cook, harvest food out in my backyard of my hut near Hogwart. Listening to music and reading a novel," he told her. "What about you," he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:03 am

OOC: *Laughs* Blue eyes dear but it is all good.

Belle smiled, "I love reading and listening to music as well. I love to cook as well, but I love to cook even more when there is someone to enjoy it. I also love walking through forests of any kind and studing animals."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 am

"Oh, me too!" Andrian grinned at her. He was glad that they both liked the same thing, they had a lot in common. "Maybe we can cook together sometime and go for a walk in the Forest," he suggested.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Belle nodded with her brilliant smile. "I can't think of anything I would love to do more, of course as long as you are there by my side I am sure I will love it." She blushed, "My I am becoming a mush case, but I have to say it is true."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:19 am

It all sounded like a wonderful idea. He could picture it now, Belle and him at the Lake that they found inside the Forest. Then another picture of him riding a bike down the forest with her on top of him. Another one with them cooking in his house. Andrian grinned and gently dropped his hand to the table, still holding onto her hands. "It sound lovely," he grinned and kissed her hand again. As he looked into her eyes he remembered the locket in his pocket and inside of the locket was a picture of him and her in it. "Oh. I want to give you something," he told her as he pulled out a black case from his pocket and held it out in front of her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top