Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Firebird Bar - Nightime

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firebird Bar - Nightime - Page 4 Empty Re: Firebird Bar - Nightime

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:37 pm

James smiledat Sophia, and then grabbed a towel by the sink, polishing a couple of glasses. It was suprising. When James was not working, he would have been flirting with Sophia. But on the job, it was pure concentration. He flung the towel over his shoulder, and refilled the drink machine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia walked into the Firebird Bar the bell tinkled on the door. As she walked up towards the bar she waited for the bar tender to notice her. "Yes I would like a firewhiskey please."said Sophia in her soft velvet voice. As she got out her money she waited for her drink. As the bar tender handed her drink she put the money on the counter and gave the bar tender a soft warm smile. "Thankyou, and you can keep the ret a a tip."said Sophia as she smiled at him and winked at him and walked off towards the booth by the window. As she sat down in the empty booth she took out her book she was carrying and started reading fir she had nothing else to do.

((OoC:psssssst I'm the Bartender Razz Its all free Very Happy))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Belle walked in and found a both in a corner that had a private air to it. She smiled as she made her way over and sat down. She hoped that she looked all right, she was wearing a black and blue plaid mini skirt with her knee-high black buckle boots. Her hair was left in lose waves down her back to her hips with her bangs slightly curled. She had chosen her black and blue corest that matched perfectly with the skirt. Her eyeliner was black and slightly thick but she had the shadow effect on top with a glittery dark grey. She tought the effect over all was rather nice.

Belle was meeting Andrian here for their first date and sat waiting for him to arrive. She still had butterflies in her stomach and a slight blush crept over her cheeks as she thought about this. Their meeting had been so filled with romance and serenity it had carried with her to bed that night and all through the day until now. She only hoped that he had as well.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:11 am

Andrian looked around the bar sipping his drink, slowly. He then looked at the door when he heard the bell that was hanging above the door ringing when someone came in. Then he spotted Belle standing by the door dress beautifully in blue and black. He turned around and looked at Matt, his heart was beating rapidly against his chest and slowly he began to become nervous and nervous. "She here," he said, softly as he drained the last of his fire whiskey down his throat ignoring the burning sensation down his neck. "What should I do," he asked, nervously. He wanted to get up and walk toward her but couldn't find his feet to get up and walk to her. His mind was going 'what do i do, 'what do i do' over and over again. His eyes darting around the place frantically. He didn't want to make her to doubt his love so he took a deep breath and tried to build up his confidence. Then after a few second got up from his seat, turned around and started walking up to her, each step at a time. I can do this, I can do it his mind was telling him again and again. "Hey sweetie. I'm glad you could make it," he smiled and held her hand lightly in his. "You look stunning and beautiful, tonight."

OC: I don't know is this is good
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

Belle smiled up at him. "Thank you, you look spledid as well Andrian." She pointed to the seat across from her. "Please have a seat, how have you been since last we spoke?" She asked him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:11 am

Andrian felt a slight blush crept onto his cheek and his cheek turning bright pink. "Thanks, but your more splendid," said Andrian then she pointed to a seat across from her and was susprise when she asked him to have a seat. Normally he would've offered her to have a seat but he did it anyway because there was still an small opportunity there. "Of course," he said walking to the table and pulled a chair out for her. "Please have a seat."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 am

She laughed and rose, kissing him on the cheek before taking the seat he offered. "Perhaps I should learn the proper way for how things are done." She smiled, "I seem to try and lead the way."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 am

Andrian laughed and shrugged his shoulder as he pushed her chair in, lightly. "You can take lead whenever you want," he said, blushing again when she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stood up striaght again and took his seat in front of her then started telling her what been happening since the last time they met. "I've been great, i couldn't stop thinking about you," he said
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 am

Belle smiled, "I know the feeling. You fill my thoughts a lot lately." She took his hand, "But I am glad for it."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 am

"I am too" said Andrian, brushing the tip of his finger lightly onto hers then held onto it. "My life is complete with you," he told her and smiled, waiting for the waiters to come and take their order to whatever food and drink they wanted. Today was a perfect day to take someone out for a date, everything was free. "I think everything free today," he grinned at her and locked his hands into hers.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top