Varod's New Apartment - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:30 am

Varod looked at his watch.
"It's eleven in the morning," he informed her. "And we can spend awhile with me kissing you, but that wasn't why I woke you up: I'm hungry, so what do you want to eat?"
He grinned.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 am

Christy yawned as she stretched out catlike along the bed. "Um." she said thinking as she looked at him, "I think some strawberries and a banana." she said looking at him. She really didn't eat much for breakfast but could hold down a good bit of food during any meal. "Why you going to give me breakfast in bed?" she asked jokingly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:36 am

Varod shrugged. "It's not polite to eat without offering food to someone else."
He went into the kitchen and started making hash browns and made a plate of strawberries and a banana for Christy.
"Here," he told her, handing her the plate and sitting next to her with his big batch of hash browns.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 am

"Wow." she said looking at his plate. "Hungry much?" she asked laughing as she picked up a strawberry and bit into it. "My parents would kill me if they ever caught me eating in a bed." she said laughing as she finished off the strawberries and started to peel the banana. "I usually just clean it up before they find it." she said looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:47 am

"Hell yeah I'm starving!" Varod exclaimed. "And it's my house, so I'll clean it up later."
Shrugging, he finished off his meal in just under five minutes but never letting one drop the floor and the outside of his mouth never got greasy.
Kissing her on the cheek lightly after she was done, he took her plate and put it in the sink for her.
"Now, you have to make dinner," Varod said, chuckling.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am

"Then I hope you plan on going hungry." she said looking at him, "I can't cook anything at all." she said her eyes wide that he would seriously suggest something like that. "I've never cooked a day in my life. I'd be more than likely to poison you than to actually cook you anything edible." she finished with a worried look on her face. "I really hope you aren't serious about that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Varod sighed.
"That's what I get for dating the rich girl," he told her, smiling and hugging her. "Eh, I think I'll eat out tonight. Wanna join me?"
Kissing her lightly, he rolled out of bed and stood.
"I wanna show you something," he told her, taking out his wand and waving it at the wall saying "accio."
The wall flew open to reveal a large set of bladed weapons. There was a few swords, a bunch of throwing knives and throwing stars, and the list went on and on.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm

"Sure." she said sighing full of relief that she didn't have to cook anything. If she had been told to she would have left and brought a house elf to do it for her. She kissed him back and couldn't help but smile. She jumped when she saw the large set of bladed weapons. "Nice." she said looking at them. "Can I hold one?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:57 pm

"Sure, as long as you don't hold the pointy end," Varod joked. He lifted up a long scimitar by the flat part of the blade very carefully and handed it to her, hilt first.
"Careful, I spend awhile on my weekends sharpening these, I like to take them out every once in awhile. It makes a nice change from magic." He smiled mischievously.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:02 pm

Christy didn't reply to his comment at first but took the blade holding it by the hilt. She examined it over for a moment and then proceeded to move with it quickly stopping as the blade came dangerously close to his neck. "You forget I'm smarter than I look. I was actually trained in sword fighting." She smiled innocently batting her eyelashes at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top