Varod's New Apartment - Page 33
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 33 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 33 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:32 am

"Heh, you remember what I did when I lost you," Varod said, kissing her lightly. "If there's ever anything I could do, tell me and I'll do it without question."
He held her close and breathed in her ear.
"You miss me while all that was happening?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 am

"Not really other than become a complete and total douche bag." she replied looking at him. Really that was all she had remembered other than saving him from being kidnapped. But then again her mind wasn't in the stable place it was now...well as stable as it could get now. She looked at him and nodded her reply to the second question. "Just hold me please." she said looking at him. It was all she wanted. "I don't really have time to miss anything really to be honest."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:43 am

"I'll hold you forever and ever, as long as you want," Varod said, kissing her head. "I've got you. While you're with me you don't need to worry about the entire world. All you gotta worry about is us."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 am

She nodded but remained quiet. Her mind was still going a hundred miles per second. It would be a while before it started to slow down. She had thought about taking some drought of peace just to help calm herself so she might get some sleep but the last time she had become addicted to it and she didn't want to go down that road again any time soon. "I've been thinking of taking something to make myself sleep." she said looking at him finally speaking after a few moments of silence.

"I didn't really sleep well the other night and that was the only time I've slept in the past three days." she continued to say looking at him. "I'm just worried cause the last time I took something like that...well...It got really addicting."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 am

"Last time you did that I wasn't here... You won't be stuck like that," Varod said comfortingly. "Take something, you know I won't let it become like that."
He stroked her back and played with her hair.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 am

"I don't have anymore though." she said looking at him. She couldn't tell him her cousin refused to make it anymore because of the fact she had become addicted to it. She didn't tell him how badly she had become addicted. She was still far too skinny for her own health and the lack of sleep wouldn't help her any. She was still healing from it. "I'll be right back she said as she apparated out of the room.

She was back in the room and on the couch looking at him holding a small vial of drought of peace that she had found in her room. "Ok, just once right?" she asked looking at him. "It won't let me go back to what it was before?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:06 am

"I swear, I'll even let you sleep in my arms right now, you catch up on sleep, I'll watch T.V. and hold you in my arms," Varod said, pulling her towards him. "Get comfy on me and take the drink."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 am

Christy looked at him and nodded and opened the vial. She felt a little wrong for having to sleep in his arms when she was supposed to spending time with him. She downed it easily and quickly. She knew she wouldn't be able to stay another night but she was grateful for the time she was able to spend with Varod. As much as she hated what he had become now. She kissed him on the lips. "Well I'd say sweet dreams but I won't have any dreams you you'll still be awake." she said as she trailed off as she yawned. She pulled out her wand and summoned a blanket and curled up to him laying her head on his lap. She closed her eyes and was fast asleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Varod smiled at what she said and kissed her back. As she fell asleep, Varod pulled her closer to him, playing with her hair as she slept.
"You're the most amazing person ever..." he whispered.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:13 am

"Huh?" she groaned out in her sleep. Even she rarely talked in her sleep and the effects of the potion should have kept her asleep unable to answer him. But then again with her recent addiction to the potion was probably why it didn't work as well as it should have. However she remained asleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 45 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top