Varod's New Apartment - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:53 am

"Ah, well, fine. I'll formally say it. I love you with the love of- I forgot what I was gonna say.... well it's a lot of love, okay! But seriously, I want to be with you, I really do..."
Varod played with her hair the way he knew she liked.
"I love you."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 am

"Well I love you too." she said looking at him as he played with her hair. She always loved having her hair played with. It calmed her down a good bit of the time. "What I was saying is were you actually going to ask this time or just start going around calling me your girl." she said laughing, "Because as ok with that as I am I don't think many people would be ok with that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:07 am

"Well, screw them!" Varod joked, pulling her into a kiss. He held her in that kiss for a long time.
"Well then, off to a real bed cause I actually wanna sleep tonight! We'll have fun fun tomorrow night if you want?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:12 am

She laughed as his lips met her. She returned the kiss for as long as he did, a little sad to see it end. But then again she knew that they were both tired. She had been up for a good bit but didn't know how long he had been up for. But then again all that fighting between them earlier had probably taken out a lot of energy between the two of them. "Promise?" she asked looking at him smiling sweetly, mixed with a flash of her veela charm.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 am

"I swear it by as much as I'll like it," Varod told her, knowing full well how not to get caught up in a veela's charm and applied it everyday so he was speaking the truth.
He held her close as he fell asleep, still playing with her hair...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 am

Christy looked at him falling asleep and couldn't help but laugh at this. She smiled seeing him asleep. She knew she could always be mean and get up and find his room and crawl into bed leaving him on the couch but it exactly wouldn't exactly be nice for her. She kissed him sweetly on the lips in an attempt to wake him up, "Thought you wanted to get in the bed." she said trying to wake him up.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 am

"Good point..." Varod muttered, standing up and picking her up, strolling down the hallway, going into the room and falling on the bed with her in his arms and started playing with her hair.
"Fun fun tomorrow," he whispered before drifting off...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:33 am

Christabelle couldn't help but laugh at how tired he was as he some how managed to pick her up and carry her into his bedroom. She felt a little as if the breath had been knocked out of her as they fell on the bed, with him landing on top of her. Yet somehow she managed to squirm her way out from underneath him and laid down beside him as he started to fall asleep. She was quickly there herself as he started to play with her hair.

It had been a while since she had slept next to someone else and she couldn't help but wake up a few hours a few hours later a little cold, despite having Varod next to her. She reached down and managed to pull the comforter over the both of them curling up even closer to him before falling back asleep.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:25 am

Varod awoke from a deep and peaceful sleep to the beautiful girl beside him.
He gently shook her awake, saying: "Wake up, Christy, it's a new day that I can stop being so depressed."
Jokingly, he poked her and kissed her neck.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 am

Christy groaned and shoved him away a bit. She was still sleeping but didn't want to wake up but when his lips met her neck she couldn't help but to wake up. "I hope, you didn't wake me up just to start kissing me." she said turning onto her back so she could look at him. "What time is it?" she asked curiously looking at him and then around for a clock in the room.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 58 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top