Varod's New Apartment - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 10 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Varod grinned widely before grabbing the sword by the blade and deftly flipped it it and grabbed it by the hilt.
"You forget I have personal experience, which goes much farther than any training can."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm

"And who says I don't?" she asked looking at him curiously, "Besides you have a much lighter sword in your hand than I do. Gives you the advantage anyway." she said making a valid point. She had been learning about sword fighting since she was seven years old. She knew a great deal and still until her cousin and her went to Hogwarts still trained with him every chance she got even though he had become far better than her. "But I don't want to get into who's better at this."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"Heh, you might not want to," Varod told her. "But I did plan on using some of this money that I got from that guy to celebrate us getting back together... Any ideas, Christy?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:50 pm

"Not really." she replied looking at him. She really didn't have any ideas on how to celebrate them getting back together. She laughed a little. "Sorry I'm just not all here. I've got that tournament to worry about and that first task is coming up." she said looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be here for you, and there's something I need to tell you..." Varod said. He had been thinking about it for a long time. "What do you think about me dropping out of Hogwarts? I could still sneak in through a secret passage and see you..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:55 pm

She looked at him and sighed. She didn't like the thought of him dropping out but she could see the advantages of someone doing it. Even she had thought about it at one time. "Well I barely stay at school anymore as it is." she admitted looking at him, "I can't stop you, I would advise against it but I do see the advantages of dropping out."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:59 pm

Varod nodded solemnly.
"You wouldn't be mad?" he asked her, calmly. "I promise I'll come in to watch you compete."
You're still in control, Varod, his darker half said.
You know, it's really creepy having a voice inside my own head.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:05 pm

"No I wouldn't be mad." she replied, "I've actually thought about it myself before." she continued to say, "So how would it be fair for me to get mad at you about actually going through with it?" she asked curiously. She smiled as he told her he would come and watch her compete in the quad wizard tournament. That actually meant a lot to her to hear that she would have someone supporting her. "So does that mean you'll pull for me or your former house?" she asked hearing the thought in his head. "In control of what?" she asked looking at him curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:35 am

"You." Varod said, simply."In control of my life," he replied, kissing her cheek."It's a nice feeling."
Varod grinned widely.
"So, when's the first task?" he asked her, walking down the hall. "I need to know when so I can plot when I'll sneak in."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

"The end of November beginning of December." she replied looking at him, "And they won't give us any clue what its about either." she continued to say as he started walking down the hall. "You don't have to sneak in if you don't want to. Besides they let graduates in for the quidditch matches anyway."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top