Varod's New Apartment - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 11 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:04 pm

"Cool, but what if I want to see you some other time? I'll have to sneak in!" Varod said, caressing her side lovingly.
"Oh, and I'm afraid you'll have to deal with non-magical food around here." He smirked, always ready to make fun of her about being rich.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 am

She laughed a little, at his comment as well as feeling tickled as he caressed her side. "I guess you're right or I could always sneak out." she replied smirking. "Being a prefect does have some leeway." She couldn't help but roll her eyes at his comment about non-magical food. "I don't always eat magical food." she said as she stopped him from walking and kissed him on the lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:26 am

"But it's my entire life's work to be sneaky!" Varod said, grinning widely as she kissed him. "I know you don't always eat magical food. But you DO eat SOMETHING magical, if you catch my drift."
Bursting out laughing, he had to hold himself up on the wall.
Okay, lose control for that one because even I laughed at that. the voice in his head said.
Nice.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:29 am

She couldn't help but laugh, "Well it surely isn't you because I think I would know that one. I mean I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered something like that. Maybe it was me with another woman and you caught me red handed." she said jokingly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 am

"You can't prove anything! I WASN'T OUTSIDE YOU'RE WINDOW!" Varod teased, kissing her cheek. "There's no evidence!" Then he whispered: "Shit, she's on to me..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 am

Christy laughed, "Really?" she asked looking at him, "And just what exactly was I doing or not doing?" she asked curiously. "Since you've practically admitted to stalking me love."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 am

"Still can't prove it!" Varod smirked. "Seriously, though, what do you want to do today? I got nothin. I normally just sit around, sleep, play a game, read a book, watch T.V., or anything that will save my strength for tonight when I head out. I just don't do much with other people anymore..."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 am

"Well I have an idea or two." she said smirking at him. "Though I can't say that it would save your strength in the least." She couldn't help but laugh, "Not with the way you are with it." She walked into the living room and flopped down onto the sofa propping her legs on it as well. "I mean unless you'd rather not do anything tonight as well."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:05 am

"Well, I'll need some rejuvenation once I get done, so we can do that tonight. I actually need to head to the school to do the drop out thing."
Varod smiled at her.
"Be ready for me tonight! And if you don't mind, could you get some black clothes for me to be ready for tonight?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:00 am

"Black clothes for you?" she asked looking at him. If she had to literally go buy him things she would be lost as to what to get since she didn't know his sizes or anything like that, though she could always guess and hope she was right. She got off the couch and walked over to him. She kissed him on the lips. "Don't worry I'll make sure I'm ready when you get back." she said when she broke the kiss. "Just please don't anger the headmaster, you know he's insane."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top