Varod's New Apartment - Page 51
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Varod's New Apartment - Page 51 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Varod's New Apartment

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Varod's New Apartment - Page 51 Empty Re: Varod's New Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

Varod's attention snapped to the door and he opened it.
"Why are you still here?" he demanded. "Shouldn't you go back to Publicity?"
He had decided to call Oded Publicity from now onwards.
"I bet he's missing you, your undying love for him."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 am

She looked up at him her face stained with tears, "What the hell do you care?" she asked snapping at him, "You made it plain and clear you don't give a damn about me, so why don't you just leave me until I decide to leave. Last time I checked I'm not in your apartment, it is what you wanted right? Get me like this so you could laugh about it when I leave." she pulled out a vial from between her chest. she wasn't even sure how she was able to hide it there and opened it, downing it in one swallow as if it were nothing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 am

Varod waved his wand and ripped the liquid from her before it was done going down her throat. It had been ripped from her mouth.
"Christy, listen to me," he said levelly. "I care about you. I'll always love you. But like I said, I WILL NOT BE WITH YOU. Besides, I promised to make sure and help you if you got addicted again."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:49 am

"I'm not addicted to that." she said glaring at him, "You don't even have any clue what that was." she continued to say. "I never said I wanted to be with you. You don't give a damn about me, you just don't want any questions asked if I were to drop dead on your doorstep. Trust me if I wanted to kill myself with that I think I would just not take it and end up pregnant."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:53 am

Varod sighed.
"Just get off my doorstep and never darken it again. I do care about you, but if you're gonna sit here accusing me of stuff I don't want to speak with you. I wouldn't laugh at you, and I wouldn't ask you to leave if I wasn't afraid for you're life. Don't ever kiss me again. Get my picture out of your stupid locket. And if I come to the wedding it will be just to crash it for the hell of it."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 am

"I'm sorry Varod, I'm not accusing you of anything" she said looking up at him, "Besides did you even think about how you got that blanket over you?" she asked curiously. "I'm not all bad and to not darken your doorstep that would mean me quitting for jess and I won't do that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 am

"You wouldn't be quitting for her," he said coolly. "You'd be leaving me alone. If you're sorry I don't give a damn, so if that's all..."
He shut the door and screamed into a big pillow before plopping back on the couch, still in boxers.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:02 am

Christy wiped her eyes and got up leaving the apartment complex. She could hear his scream as she apparated out of the building back to her house. She wouldn't quit on Jess...No matter how much he wanted her to. She had already done so much for her and it was doing herself good.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 am

~NEW DAY~

Sammy walks up to Varods aparment holding a map. She was unsure how to get to his place with out a map. She was feeling bad about his break up with Christabelle, she wanted to surpise him and Anti. She wanted to make Varod feel better. She walked up to the door and knocked.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 am

Varod jolted awake and fell off the couch, one of the shards of coffee table cutting him.
"Ouch!" he said sharply. "Dammit..."
Opening the door and seeing Sam, then looking down at his boxers he blushed. "Um...hold on a sec."
He closed the door and grabbed some jeans from his closet, slipping them on and letting her in.
"Okay, hey Sam," he said, running to clean up his cut and talking from the bathroom.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 58 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 54 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top